Page 3 of 3 123

Thread: Switching from Yahoo Store to ??

I've only personally worked with a couple clients that switched from V to MM so haven't had much experience with it and that was awhile ago.

I worked with many clients who had changed from V to MM. So I have not gain much experience regarding the same. I need your held regarding this. Waiting for your earliest response.

The trial period is a pretty standard 30 days. I'd recommend contacting the MM staff directly if you need the trial period extended.

The trial period is a standard 30 days. I'd recommend contacting the MM staff directly in the event you need the trial period extended. This is one thing that you need to know.

...These are the first nice word's I've seen about Volusion all day... Of course, they're all 4 years old. How's Volusion doing in 2012? I was about to switch horses from Yahoo to Volusion, but in my research to plan how I'm going to make the switch, set up the cart, and so on, I have read almost nothing but complaints about Volusion. The most commonly seen complaints have been, in descending order of frequency:

web site goes down
    shopping cart goes down
    confusing, out-of-date interface
    payment issues between website owner and Volusion

Has anybody had any experience since 2008 with Volusion? How are they? Are there any platforms that anybody recommends over Volusion?

Thanks!

*If you work for Volusion, or any other e-commerce service, please do not respond. I've already heard your sales pitch, now I'm looking for independent info. Thanks!

Any updates to any of these comments would be appreciated. Is MM still highly regarded? Is it better to go with an open source cart at this point?

Thread Information