Thread: Email Error?

Email Error?

I've noticed that I'm not getting the emails when new posts are added to threads I'm subscribed to. I feel like I'm missing out on all the fun

We've had this complaint numerous times, and in each case it was the e-mail provider stripping them out before they were ever delivered. This is a fairly common occurrence. If you change the e-mail in your profile to Hotmail or Gmail, you will see notifications, albeit in your spam folder. Don't change it to Yahoo or AOL. They don't deliver them reliably.

I suppose that could be the problem - I use Yahoo Mail.

That reminds me - Yahoo Mail has been acting strangely this year. For my business email blasts, Yahoo has been rejecting/bouncing emails this year. We never had any problems before and our list size has not changed. Perhaps they changed their standards.

AOL/AIM and Yahoo are the most unreliable of the free e-mails. At least of the bigger ones. Hotmail and Gmail are much more reliable.

Hi although i am fresh & new visitor yet i just know encountered a problem that when i entered my name & password it not respond than when i start it login shows.. Will i know that why it so?

I don't really understand yet what you're saying. Can you explain further please?

I just switched my email to gmail. Let's see if I get notification. I haven't been able to get them prior.

I've been getting them with hotmail.
    The Old Sarge

You should get them reliably with either hotmail or gmail, although they may end up in the junk folder.

try setting the settings to default of the browser...

otherwise use some other mailing service or browser.
    It means the business has a firewall and only certain emails can go through.

Thread Information