Thread: Can't access old threads

Can't access old threads

I noticed that I can't get access to all threads of the board. For example the "rate my site" area has 700+ threads, but only 34 (two pages) are visible to me.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Have I missed to set up anything at the user command panel ?

By the way, same happens to me at the webdeveloper.com forum - e.g. the section about Perl has 1900+ topics, but I'm only able to access seven threads.

There is a drop down at the bottom of that page which determines the time periods from which to display threads.

Strange. I noticed the drop-down box but I missed the page flickers to move between pages. Now they are there.

Anyway, thank you for taking care :-)

Strange, now it happens again:

For example on "Rate my site" forum, I can just visit the last 28 threads (the page flicker is here and shows that this forum spreads over two pages).

However the main entrance at http://forums.smallbusinesscomputing.com/ indicates that "Rate my site" contains 661 threads.

If you want to change it globally, go into your user CP>>options>>thread cutoff date, and set it to what you wish.

Ah, thank you :-)

Thread Information