Thread: Types of budgeting

Types of budgeting

Hi, I want to know about the details of budgeting, there are how many types of budgeting and where can I find the details of budgeting. Can anyone guide me about budgeting? Thanks in advance

can you give a bit more specifics?

think about how much you have to spend on the business. how much to you have to live on while you are starting, do you have other income in the mean time.

how much do you have to spend on setting up a website
    how much do you have to spend on advertising
    " " "" inventory

Hi, i have tried to put budgeting for my income and expenses, but i couldn't make a proper budgeting for my business.Is there is any online program that will help me to manage my finances? can anyone guide me , thanks in advance.

I suppose it depends on how serious you are about your business' finances. I use Quickbooks with Web Connect. The initial outlay may be more than you'd expect to pay but the results are formidable. Fortunately I am a Beta tester and got the package free and now that I have been using it for awhile, I would have to buy it if I didn't have that advantage because I couldn't operate without it.

Hi,I have also used quick books Pro to manage my small business finances for a while. I have been managing my personal finances in a spreadsheet, but that can get a bit messy. Is there any real advantage to going with accelerate instead of just running my personal finances as another business file with QuickBooks?

Thread Information