Page 5 of 10 ... 34567 ... Last>>

Thread: Who is currently using Interprise SUite?

Quote Originally Posted by thomasr79 View Post
    well 12 months ago our experience was awful as one of the first on to it.

It's now a positive one and beleive we have a good product. If you are a serious ecommerce player though, you will need the source code for the webstore.

We bought the source code and we develop internally (2 developers) and for interprise mods we use a reseller as it's way too complicated.

If people want to send me their requirements for a 2nd opinion I can let you know if it's possible etc without the ******** that some interprise reps may be giving you. We are using every single part of the product and often do more than 100 orders per hour. To confirm, we are using the accounting side also.

Separately to the above, we have spare developer resources so may be able to help out on the webstore side.

ricky AT petmeds.co.uk.

In regard to Rob Kirkey - suggest you keep quiet rather than ******* off the entire userbase with crap comments. Customer always right remember.
    I certainly would not want or intend to do as you say and I would ask your assistance in helping me understand which of my comments you find so offending.

This one may:
    I don't believe your customer always is right and I also don't believe your customer wants to always be right.

For example, Ricky, if one of your customers has a bad experience with your company and your products, they usually don't want to be right if they believe you will not want to go out of your way to make things good for them and I am hoping that they are not right in thinking you wouldn't make things good for them.
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 03-21-2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: remove profanities from quote
    Rob Kirkey
    Regional Manager
    Interprise Solutions

forgot to say - UK support has been good for us also.

Quote Originally Posted by mutahman View Post
    Louie

I think you should contact RobK as per his posts on this thread.....see if he can actually make something happen for you. He put himself directly in the line of fire, so now make him put his money where his mouth is (and report back to us here).

One thing I find (and have always) found suspicious, I continually hear Interprise people (employees and VARS) say "we have many satisfied customers" but can produce hardly any as references (they love to hide behind the "we want to protect their right to remaining anonymous" stance....funny how nearly every customer who has been successful with their software wants to remain anonymous)

I will certainly keep you posted as the how my situation turns out, because I expect that based on my 13 month experience with the software and the company, I'll get a whole new story when June rolls around.
    Louie,

I invite you to do as mutahman suggests and contact me:
    Rob Kirkey
    Regional Manager
    Interprise Solutions
    edited by administrator: please put all contact information into private messages, do not post it on to the forum. Thank you
    Rob Kirkey
    Regional Manager
    Interprise Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by RobK View Post
    I certainly would not want or intend to do as you say and I would ask your assistance in helping me understand which of my comments you find so offending.

This one may:
    I don't believe your customer always is right and I also don't believe your customer wants to always be right.

For example, Ricky, if one of your customers has a bad experience with your company and your products, they usually don't want to be right if they believe you will not want to go out of your way to make things good for them and I am hoping that they are not right in thinking you wouldn't make things good for them.
    This is my last reply as not got time for this. You're right about being honest with a customer and quite often that's the best approach. Except, that honesty has to be given either with a decent sorry or some solid facts to prove otherwise. Both of which you are not providing above and If I was a new client looking at Interprise, your comments would be putting me off.

The latter being a shame since, in the UK at least, it's a good product. Really am not coming back on so no need to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasr79 View Post
    This is my last reply as not got time for this. You're right about being honest with a customer and quite often that's the best approach. Except, that honesty has to be given either with a decent sorry or some solid facts to prove otherwise. Both of which you are not providing above and If I was a new client looking at Interprise, your comments would be putting me off.

The latter being a shame since, in the UK at least, it's a good product. Really am not coming back on so no need to reply.
    I am sorry you will not be back to help educate me on how I have been dishonest.

I do know I am not being dishonest by stating that the comments in this thread, including yours above, citing that Interprise Suite is a good product are from only a fraction of the hundreds of happy IS customers world-wide.
    Rob Kirkey
    Regional Manager
    Interprise Solutions

Thanks Ricky/Karl for taking the time to post, reassuring to hear from you.

If nothing else, this thread seems to have motivated some new voices. Who, I guess, normally sit on the sidelines and observe.

With all the backbiting it's easy to lose focus on what we all require

Businesses need comprehensive tools like Interprise. I find running our business is hard enough without having to fight our own systems. We need an advantage to compete in today’s cut throat environment, Yeah - I want to beat my competitors!

For me, the biggest advantage of any Interprise type system is efficiency. The old fashioned way is to throw more people at a problem, but the cost of employees is undoubtedly one of the biggest for any business. Not to mention all the hassle/problems they bring.

Let’s hope Interprise can pull it off so we can concentrate on making our business sleek and efficient and ultimately more profitable. We can push ahead of our competitors and give ourselves security for the future... hey, we all need that right now

Bottom line is: We all have commitments, mortgages, and families to feed, so do our employees. We need software we can rely on. I have found from my own bitter experience that with Everest I could not. I am having some Interprise/Everest Déjà-vu moments though.

I can read between the lines and see that Interprise have had to outlay so much for no return, I suppose if they had a few thousand customers the support fees would allow them to employ people fix all the things we criticise them for…Yet another one of those chicken and egg scenarios

David

Well to my surprise I received a phone call from IS the other day. The person who called was Robert he seems to be very concerned about my experience with IS (obviously someone is reading these posts). I told him that I had cancelled my server account as well as completely remove all traces of the software from my computers due to the lack of support and failure to deliver a my website skin that I had paid for. What happened next was very surprising; He offered to make thing right for us. The following day I received a conference call from Robert and Curt Rice, Curt layed out a plan where they (IS) would implement the software and create the website skin that I had paid for over a year ago in a timely manner (3 months). I am very excited to see my years of waiting finally materialize. These news guys at IS seem like they have it together unlike the old IS. I will keep you guys updated.

Thumbs down My experience with interprise

First this thread is full of interprise reseller and employees trying to pump interprise product.

Interprise suite is a great product with great promise. The vision is on, but the delivery is off. While there are some things in the product that are great, there are others that make you go hummmm.
    I have tried to go live with interprise a few times in my company. We have about 30 users and do quite a bit of transactions a day. A software should not hinder the ability for your company to function. Interprise is soooo buggy and sooo un stable it did.
    INTERPRISE NEALLY PUT US OUT OF BUSINESS. I must warn others out there to be very carful when considering this product. Support is totally unacceptable and is off shore with 4 people that barley speak English only answer the phone 50% of the time. If you dont bleive me try calling your self.
    I have also never seen a release come close to being released on time. Their shipping module is 2 years and waiting is2009 is 6 months delayed with no ETA.
    Interprise sales team does not follow threw and does not follow up.

I would love to hear from anyone that has had the opposite experience with ineterprise. Interprise really needs to listen to their user base or its going to go away! This thread is not full of happy users.

My impression interprise is underfund and understaffed and lacks the executive management to create an application to be truly competitive to other ERP out there.

Mutahman?????

How are things going with Interprise. Have the problems been solved?
    I have been told that the Interprise system works great now. Any comments?

Louie

From a lack of response. I do not know how it is going, but I will be adding a new test site. I have another client that is thinking of putting their toe in the water with IS.

Be careful before you dive into IS. Rough waters. ERPs need to be stable!! There are too many people screaming, about thier IS problems with the application and getting in touch with IS. Make sure you call support and ask a questions before you know what you are getting into.

I believe it will change for the better at some point with IS but only in time (years).

Quote Originally Posted by Quijibodesign View Post
    From a lack of response. I do not know how it is going, but I will be adding a new test site. I have another client that is thinking of putting their toe in the water with IS.

I forgot to mention that I have been through the story of IS. We built one of the sites in the beginning of this thread. I just need more information about the IS side of the package at this point. We had a few issues with creating the first site, but we worked through most of those problems. It was not the most intuitive of processes, but now I have another client that needs the same or similar work done. The only difference is this is an existing company, so they have sales history and accounting that will need to be included in the "IS" side of the project. Another major difference is they do not need the drop shipping technology, but they care greatly about the inventory management side.

Hi,

Its certainly interesting reading the above comments. Last summer a colleague and I became resellers for Interprise Suite. I was very impressed with the product and liked the fact that the SDK was free. As someone who primarily earns a living doing ERP consultancy on Sage products my only real concern was lack of awareness. Due to the Taylor Corp. acquiring Interprise we were told that funds were in place to start a large marketing campaign in August 2008. So with that in mind we duly joined. The marketing effort never materialised, in fact nothing materialised. Having discussed this with Interprise UK we were then told it was going to start in Jan 2009. Well here we are nearly in June and guess what? Absolutely nothing has happened!

In the accounting market space alot can happen in 12 months and if people aren't aware of your product they aint going to buy it. This hit home when we had a prospect who liked the system but was nervous about a product he had never seen or heard of, crazy when you think its 4 years old! The bottom line is businesses run on accounting systems and there needs to be a high level of confidence in the product, the dealer network and the vendor.

Sage have demonstrated that with aggressive marketing you can dominate your sector with average products, I truly believe that Interprise is an above average product (although its not a true ERP solution) but coupled with absolutely no marketing its going nowhere.

Interprise UK need to deliver on their promises which they have yet to do.

Interprise Suite Final Results ( Not a happy camper )

Hello All

Well it has been a few months since IS offered to implement my software package after they took my money and left me hanging for over a year.

Today I was forced to pull the plug, this company is a joke. All these guys do is talk talk and more talk . After waiting for more than 3 months not a single thing has been done.

NEVER PAY THIS COMPANY UNTIL YOUR SOFTWARE IS RUNNING FULLY

Once they have your money your are screwed. I am out about 10K including hosting.

If they tell you that the import process is painless don’t believe it. You will have to import every image separately; you can’t import any SEO info.

If IS was a respectable company they would refund me all the money that they have taken from me.

Lucky for me I have using my Stone Edge OM the whole time and never hiccupped once.
    The 1500.00 is paid for OM is my best investment yet.********* support is provided in America and most importantly by Americans that can be easily understood

Joe D
    :

I was thinking of becoming an IS reseller

Hello,

A customer of mine wants to have an ERP implemented. Since we are in Mexico, budget is not precisely huge.

I have been googling for the last few days and of all choices I liked IS better because:

* Great looking application
    * Apparently relatively simply to implement
    * .NET-based, and since we are a custom software development company, we could personalize it or develop plugins
    * Cost, affordable for small businesses

I was also looking for the free single-user edition, but I could not find anywhere to download it. I requested the downloadable demo last week and I still have got no response from them.

However, I have read this thread with great interest for the past hour or so, and apparently the company behind is not the best in terms of support.

I was thinking about becoming a reseller for them here in Mexico, but it seems that I will have to look for another choice.

Thanks,

Luis Alonso Ramos
    www.intelectix.com

Thread Information