Page 4 of 10 ... 23456 ... Last>>

Thread: Who is currently using Interprise SUite?

All emails ignored?

Prowire;

Please confirm - all emails regarding these issues have been ignored?
    I don't understand how a company can sell a product that doesn't work properly and continue to do so.
    If Interprise is now owned by Taylor group, should we perhaps be addressing these issues with them?

Louie

I think you should contact RobK as per his posts on this thread.....see if he can actually make something happen for you. He put himself directly in the line of fire, so now make him put his money where his mouth is (and report back to us here).

One thing I find (and have always) found suspicious, I continually hear Interprise people (employees and VARS) say "we have many satisfied customers" but can produce hardly any as references (they love to hide behind the "we want to protect their right to remaining anonymous" stance....funny how nearly every customer who has been successful with their software wants to remain anonymous)

I will certainly keep you posted as the how my situation turns out, because I expect that based on my 13 month experience with the software and the company, I'll get a whole new story when June rolls around.

USA accounting customers?

Thanks for the lengthy list. I took a quick look at about 8 of the sites - and noticed most are outside of North America? These are great websites - they are all powered by the new Interprise web module? or ASP dotnet?
    Are the companies on this list using Interprise for their daily accounting needs? That is what I am most interested in.

A whole buncjh of IS 2009 videos just showed up on the Connected Business site:

http://www.connectedbusiness.com/VID...6/Default.aspx

and there are now featured customers on the main site:

http://www.interprisesuite.com/
    Last edited by David - UK; 03-13-2009 at 01:49 PM.

Not to sound like a hater, but I think most of these sites look like they are being run by a guy in his underwear in his basement. the 3N2 site is the one that looks professional.

2 of the sites don't even come up (http://www.petmeds.co.uk/403-1.htm, http://www.medicalsupplyworld.com) and one of them has placeholder text and no pricing (http://dev.sainetcom.com/default.aspx)

These guys badly need reference sites.

And they need to get into the new millennium and get with the one page checkout (instead of 5 pages to check out).

http://www.petmeds.co.uk is one of the best I have seen

Quote Originally Posted by David - UK View Post
    http://www.petmeds.co.uk is one of the best I have seen
    Right now, it can't be seen ...

HTTP 403.1 Forbidden: Execute Access Forbidden
    Internet Information Services
    The Old Sarge

has always worked OK for me, could be because I am in the UK and all other destinations have been blocked to preserve bandwith ???

Hi,

Just been reading this thread. That's correct David, we block all non UK traffic as we can't sell abroad (licenced medication).

Congratulations, one of the best IS websites I know of.

I wish I could be confident enough in the future Interprise to switch my business over to using their software. I have had it on my server for some time now and really like it.

It would be good to hear from someone who has had a positive experience with Interprse

New user of Interprise & ASPDOTNET Storefront

First of all hello to all - i've just been reading this tread with interest - as we (my family company) has just invested in this software ! We had a good look arond the market place looking at offerings from Microsoft and Sage to name but two and also looked at the open source offerings that are out there. We decided on Interprise after "playing" with the single user edition and seeing a full demo of the software and storefront.

We need an integrated approach in order to streamline our workload as we are a small company, so running standalone applications for CRM and accounting and ecommerce has quickly become a real pain in the A** !

We are about to embark on the importation of data from existing applications (sage 50 and ACT) and hope to go live in a month or two - i'll keep you posted ! One question though we purchased SQL 2008 and the good folks at interprise seem concerned that interprise may not run properly as its only been tested on SQL2005. Can anyone shed any light on this at all ?

I really hope we have made the right decision !

SQL 2008 is not officially supported by Interprise Suite. We've heard from customers that had issues and moved back to 2005. If IS doesn’t officially support it, don’t do it. Our understanding is that the testing for Interprise Suite 2009 includes SQL 2008 as well as the newer Windows Server products. Stick with what works.

John Grande
    DimeSoft Business Solutions
    http://www.dimesoftinc.com/

Quote Originally Posted by spritemad View Post
    One question though we purchased SQL 2008 and the good folks at interprise seem concerned that interprise may not run properly as its only been tested on SQL2005. Can anyone shed any light on this at all ?

I really hope we have made the right decision !
    ERP software not supporting latest DB offerings is actually quite common, back when sql 2005 was released, i had to stick to sql 2000 for about a year before i could upgrade, i was running at that time microsoft great plains...yeah so not even microsoft was ready for their own latest release. (i no longer work at that company so i dont know if GP supports 2008 today)

as if whether or not you've made the right decision, i dont know, i'm looking into interprise sutie myself and i'm VERY interested, and i'm working on a small project that sounds like it has the same issues as you do. please keep us posted.

the more information is shared the better choices we can make.

well 12 months ago our experience was awful as one of the first on to it.

It's now a positive one and beleive we have a good product. If you are a serious ecommerce player though, you will need the source code for the webstore.

We bought the source code and we develop internally (2 developers) and for interprise mods we use a reseller as it's way too complicated.

If people want to send me their requirements for a 2nd opinion I can let you know if it's possible etc without the ******** that some interprise reps may be giving you. We are using every single part of the product and often do more than 100 orders per hour. To confirm, we are using the accounting side also.

Separately to the above, we have spare developer resources so may be able to help out on the webstore side.

ricky AT petmeds.co.uk.

In regard to Rob Kirkey - suggest you keep quiet rather than ******* off the entire userbase with crap comments. Customer always right remember.
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 03-21-2009 at 12:17 PM. Reason: remove profanities

Thread Information