Page 3 of 10 12345 ... Last>>

Thread: Who is currently using Interprise SUite?

Talking

a) again you have the time to come in here but not taking the time to answer questions on your own forum (and yes before I posted this, I did check the IS user forum to see if you answered any of the customers who have been waiting for answers for weeks)

b) you want me to substantiate on this forum? I'll post all the e-mails between myself Michael Anderson, Marty Marshfield, Curt Rice and Dan at ASPdotnet on how the cart does not properly compute Canadian provincial taxes and their acknowledging it

Don't try to get cute with me, go do your job and sell software (that will be fixed "next month")
    Last edited by mutahman; 03-03-2009 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mutahman View Post
    a) again you have the time to come in here but not taking the time to answer questions on your own forum (and yes before I posted this, I did check the IS user forum to see if you answered any of the customers who have been waiting for answers for weeks)

b) you want me to substantiate on this forum? I'll post all the e-mails between myself Michael Anderson, Marty Marshfield, Curt Rice and Dan at ASPdotnet on how the cart does not properly compute Canadian provincial taxes and their acknowledging it

Don't try to get cute with me, go do your job and sell software (that will be fixed "next month")
    a.) Actually, I did respond to outstanding questions on our own forum this morning. I would suggest you check once more on our ConnectedBusiness forum and compare the date/timestamp of my responses to posts on that site to the timestamp of your response here, as I have the feeling you will not believe this without verification.

b.) Apparently I am not doing an adequate job of communicating to you and for that I apologize and will try one last time: if you actually want an answer to outstanding questions related to Interprise Suite and/or Interprise Suite eCommerce, then contact me and I will facilitate an answer for you; if not, then that is your choice. The fact that it has taken this long for you to even mention what, at a high level, your issue is and the fact that you have repeatedly declined to contact me about a resolution to it seem to confirm what your objective is regarding posting your dissatisfaction here.

c.) I actually am donating my "off-the-clock" time to respond to you, mutahman, so you don't have to worry that I am taking time away from my job to do so.
    Rob Kirkey
    Regional Manager
    Interprise Solutions

interprise forum

As an Interprise Suite reseller, I go into the Interprise forums daily and it is very rare, if ever, that I find a post to be unanswered.

Have you taken Mr. Kirkey up on his offer to hear your greavances (see above post) offline so he can assist you in fixing what "doesn't work?"

John Grande
    DimeSoft Business Solutions
    http://www.dimesoftinc.com/

You have to be joking!

all these are unanswered - have a look

http://www.connectedbusiness.com/FOR...d/Default.aspx

Deleted
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 03-03-2009 at 01:59 PM. Reason: duplicate post

I stand corrected.

Rob, I most certainly do have an issue with you guys spending so much time in here selling your software (when there are so many customers who have issues, while the software is always "being fixed next month" and while there are so many unanswered questions on the connected site) and like the way you ran onto the IS forum, posted a couple of answers (to questions that have been open from a week to 4 weeks) and then ran back in here to make it seem like I'm the liar. Don't try and bul#$$@t me/us, you guys are not actively on that forum answering questions....you ran in there because I called you out. Usually, any answers on that forum (if and when questions are answered) are from the Philippines support team.

With regards to you trying to make me seem like I'm "avoiding coming to you", here's a question for you.....why communicate with you when (a) you were not the rep that my account was given to (when John Grande left the company) (b) when Michael Anderson, who is the VP of Business Development is supposedly on the case. What is it that you can do for me that these guys are not supposedly already doing? Are you going to be able to light a fire under them so they actually either fix the cart issue OR refund my money?

With regards to not pointing out what the issue was, I have pointed out (on another Interprise thread on these forums) what my issue is. And in addition to the cart not proprely working, my issue is the fact that since November 2008, I've been sitting here like patience on a monument.....waiting, waiting, waiting for Marty, Michael or Curt to either (a) fix the issue or (b) give me my money back. Dan at ASPdotnet did the right thing, admitted there was an issue and refunded me in full. Interprise, instead, chooses to tell me they will fix it, then does not answer my mails----does not answer my voice mails--then when they finally do (this past Friday) they send me a letter stating something different then what we last discussed on the phone. This game is juvenile and bad business. Again, I can easily prove this by posting all the e-mail correspondence I've had with these gentlemen.

For 2 years I did my due diligence on the offerings out there, posted on this forum, spoke with many other business owners, tested many other products and after talking with John Grande and the I.S. team in the Phillipines was assured that the cart was ready to work properly in Canada.....and it was not (and still is not).

I am telling others about my experience with Interprise. Interprise has proven to me on MANY occasions that your business approach is simply not based on honesty. You, Rob, are simply doing your job, and selling the company line. Doesn't mean that you as a person are dishonest-I don't know you from a hole in the wall, and have had no interaction with you.

But I can state with 100% certainty and ability to back up what I am saying, that my experience with Interprise has been simply horrible.

And I have to point out that I believe the above quick exchange between Dime Soft John and David UK is another great example of what I'm talking about here. John used to be an Interprise employee, the guy that prior to my purchase I asked about the cart being ready for Canada (and told me "yes we have many e-commerce customers in Canada using the cart"), and is always ready to pitch the positive spin. He quickly comes in here to say "hey I'm on the site all the time and posts are "very rarely" unanswered....and then when called out gives a simple "oops" type of reply.

The connected website ALWAYS has TONS of unanswered customer questions...take a look a the link David-UK posted....look at the dates on some of these questions. It's a joke.

This is the game you guys play and customers are now starting to call you guys out on it.
    Last edited by mutahman; 03-03-2009 at 05:07 PM.

Angry

I have been reading this forum for a few years and now it times for me to give my personal experience with IS.

I have been in the implementation stages for over 1 year. I can say that IS as a company is run very badly, they continue to blow smoke but never ever deliver on promises that they give. I have paid thousands of dollars for Ebusiness version of their software suite and also design services. I have been waiting for their "PackN Ship" system which was supposed to be released in 2007; here we are in 2009 and no Pack N Ship. These guys are using us beta testers for the product. I have asked many times for a full refund and my emails go unanswered. You will never ever ever ever get a straight answer on anything from these guys. I have met Gary Harrison and John Grande in person at an IS Sponsored event, I can tell you that there were a lot of unhappy people in the crowd. While at the event people were asking questions directly to Gary and John which were not answered or completely avoided. Luckily for my I have been using Order Manager by Stone Edge without any issues throughout the IS implementation stages. I recommend any small business looking to go with IS to be very careful of promises that will be made to get you aboard. Plain and simple these guys lied to me and took my money when asked for a refund they simply choose to not return emails.

Stone Edge is the best bet for the money , I just wish Stone Edge looked a little cooler, their product is rock solid and has never let us down , if we do have issues their support is great and they answer their phones and have walked us through the setup.

I don’t see how IS can stay in business much longer with the amount of pissed off customers that they have.

I know that Gary and John read these forums so I hope that they learn something from their customers airing their dirt laundry here. Gary you should really resign before you completely run IS down the toilet, John Grande stop lying to people.

not a liar

Dave, just because you had a bad experience with my former employer, do not for a moment presume to think that you know a thing about me, personally. I challenge you to provide one example where I lied to you or anyone else.

As far as why IS continues to stay in business, as I am no longer part of that organization, I couldn't answer that officially, but I can tell you that there are MANY companies that are running Interprise Suite successfully.

John Grande
    DimeSoft Business Solutions
    http://www.dimesoftinc.com/

Prowire please send me a PM. Myself and 3 others who have purchased Interprise and are tired of the lies (and have software that does not work) are organizing a class action lawsuit.

I am surprised that the many satisfied Interprise customers haven't posted here saying they are using and are happy with Interprise.
    We purchased Interprise last July and worked for a week on transferring data, only to discover a glich in the system that made it unusable. Once the problem was fixed, we were into our busy season and didn't have the time to stop and redo. Apparently we are going to try again next month to get up and running.
    After reading the negativity regarding Interprise, it will be interesting to see if all goes according to plan.
    Our total investment was close to $25,000.

Have you seen this video? listen out for the last line.

Video clip from main Interprise site

Mutahman, you need to speak to the support guys that Dean Chinni is using

Another video clip

It's quite clear that my experience with Interprise, to this point, has been horrible.

With that said, today I came to an agreement with their VP of Business Development, to give them 3 months to fix my problems, and if they do not then I will get a full refund. If the fixes do get us out of the gate I will give them the appropriate kudos for making the fixes, and we'll then put one of our sites onto their system to see how it works in an live environment.

I will report back to you all in June to let you know what happens.

Thats great they they are at least willing to work with you . I really hope that you get IS up running. I would be very surprised if the refunded you any money .I asked them to refund mine and they NO. Heres the proof below The Answers from IS are in red

Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 4:13 PM
    To: Grande, John L (INT)
    Subject: RE: Questions

1 will i be charged for the new release YES or NO this is a simple question . If you were unable to go live with a previous version as a result of a problem with a previous version or as a result of Interprise Solutions, then yes, we would be delighted to provide you with the upgrade at no charge.

2 did you get the email i sent you on Friday YES or NO another simple question No.

3 are you willing to refund my money if this cannont be completed this week YES or NO . If you need a simple answer now, the answer is no.

you have asked me for revision info that i have sent you 4 days ago .

I hope you understand that with these challenging economic times myself as a small business owner simply do not have the extra cash like we did 12 months ago , therfore i need to know how much this is going to cost me and when will it be done . your company is quick to take money and slow on delivery .

This is becoming very stressful for me dealing with this whole deal .

As of today All emails sent to them have been ignored

Heres a total of what i have spent so far

IS software 975.00
    ASPDNSF 1200.00
    IS Design Services 2000.00

on year of hosting 12 months @ 375.00 per month recommended by IS as a minimum server hosting plan to run their software suite

for a grand total of 8675.00. that alot of money to have NOTHING to show for it . the website they built for me is awful and incomplete . I wish they would offer me a chance to make it right or refund me some of the money i have spent
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 03-06-2009 at 11:13 AM. Reason: no personal contact info allowed

Prowire, why accept this? If you believe you have been mislead and the product is not working as per what they promised you, then don't let them off so easily.

You should have all the correspondence to corroborate your story, this way if they will not help you then you go legal. I hate to have to make anything litigious, but when that is the last course of action, then take it.

Thread Information