Page 2 of 10 1234 ... Last>>

Thread: Who is currently using Interprise SUite?

they've gone into the weeds

seems that Interprise doesn't want to answer this question now...I've sent e-mails to my sales rep at I.S. and he is choosing not to respond.

Now that this "cart issue" has come to light, I can share our updated experiences.

If you read through this thread you can see that we are a Netsuite shop and were looking for a replacement to Netsuite simply because we continue to add the number of international websites we run, and Netsuite (as a cart) does not give us the most flexibility we would like to have AND cost is certainly an issue (because we run each international website through a different international company, which requires us to buy separate instances of NS and this is quite costly).

so we have been on the search for a number of years, and looked SO many different ERP/e-commerce combos. Early in 2008 we chose Interprise Suites with the ASPdotnet shopping cart. Even though I felt at the time they were not ready for prime time, I knew we had 3 more years on NS and we could get Interprise/ASPdotnet set up to run one of our international sites, and as they progressed the software, we could add more sites.

We chose to first set up out Canada website on IS/ASPdotnet and it didn't work properly (did not calculate taxes properly and there were issues with the CC gateway). After 8 months of working on the set up and issues, working with IS customer support, ASPdotnet's customer support and the gateway's customer support. we realized that we were getting nowhere, and the site that was scheduled to launch in July, then August, then Sept., then Oct.---was not ready to launch.

So I contacted the IS and ASPdotnet guys and after a month of e-mails where they (a) said they would not provide a refund (b) said there were no issues that they knew of (c) said would work to fix the problems (funny because they first said there were no problems) at no cost to me.

So a month and a half later, I have heard nothing back from them....I sent them a mail 2 days ago (copying ASPdotnet guys and IS guys) and have yet to hear back from them. In my mail I simply asked (a) for an update on the "fixes" and (b) for an update to the word on the street, whereby I'm hearing there is no more partnership between IS and ASPdotnet.

So, obviously, I'm not at all happy with the fact that the software doesn't work (which I expected), but I am extremely dissatisfied with the fact that after 8 months we could not get a basic website to properly process orders and most dissatisfied that the companies have chosen to (seemingly) stop their working partnership without ANY notice to existing customers.

Gary you may want to chime in here before it gets ugly
    Last edited by mutahman; 01-13-2009 at 04:21 PM.

Iinterprise eCommerce Module Still Available

I can certainly see why it would appear that the eCommerce module by AspDotNetStorefront for Interprise Suite is no longer available as aspdnsf took it off of their website. However, nothing can be further from the truth.

Inteprise Solutions recently announced that they have purchased ownership of the source code from aspdnsf and has now taken over developent and support. They have also changed the name if the eCommerce module to Interprise Suite eCommerce (ISE).

Hopefuly that answers some of the concerns that are out there.

John Grande
    DimeSoft Business Solutions
    http://www.dimesoftinc.com/

Sounds like a fork in the aspdnsf development. Any word if the SF people will continue to send updated source to IS for including new features or is it going to be up to IS to keep up with them or add them on their own etc.

Thumbs up IS clients and reviews

We are resellers for Interprise Suite and have few clients who have gone live and using the integrated software, I don't like to pitch their names here and they get called at, if you are interested send a private message or visit our website to get more information on who is using IS.

Regarding Aspdotnet storefront, yes they did have a hiccup with licensing and support issues, but I guess that's all taken care of now and IS has its own ecommerce module which makes it even easier for them to integrate more features ... Do read my blog about Inteprise here http://InterpriseSuite.blogspot.com for more updates on IS and its new version ..

Any more questions do feel free to ask we are here to help ...

re Robbie's question

From what I understand, Robbie, Interprise Solutions has taken over the module completely and will be soley responsable for new features, etc.

John Grande
    DimeSoft Business Solutions
    http://www.dimesoftinc.com/

Does any one know of a better Interprise forum other than the connectedbusiness one? It is a waste if time and also fully moderated. Sometimes it takes up to a week for my post to show up. (if at all)

Now that the IS section of the ASPDNSF forum has been wiped there is little to no information available to users. (it was a loss of the only decent resource available)

David

Angry It's time to stop the bullshit

In my 3+ years of being on this forum I've never called out any company, but Interprise Suites---you guys are always "on the sell" and as someone who has purchased your software (more then a year ago) and someone who has been waiting for fixes (from Interprise employees) for 4 months, I'm personally sick and tired of all the **** you spew. The software is not ready for prime time, you love to broadcast headlines that you can spin positively, and then when users (like me) ask questions we're always told "it's coming"....then it doesn't come and the software falls well short of what is advertised. I'm so sick and tired of you guys that I'm now happy to broadcast to everyone how disgusted I am with you.

If you guys were straight you wouldn't have to deal with disgruntled customers like myself, but instead you practice business in a dodgy way and now you are going to get burned.
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 02-24-2009 at 11:38 AM. Reason: remove obscenity/profanity

Quote Originally Posted by mutahman View Post
    In my 3+ years of being on this forum I've never called out any company, but Interprise Suites---you guys are always "on the sell" and as someone who has purchased your software (more then a year ago) and someone who has been waiting for fixes (from Interprise employees) for 4 months, I'm personally sick and tired of all the **** you spew. The software is not ready for prime time, you love to broadcast headlines that you can spin positively, and then when users (like me) ask questions we're always told "it's coming"....then it doesn't come and the software falls well short of what is advertised. I'm so sick and tired of you guys that I'm now happy to broadcast to everyone how disgusted I am with you.

If you guys were straight you wouldn't have to deal with disgruntled customers like myself, but instead you practice business in a dodgy way and now you are going to get burned.
    We actually have many happy customers who would dispute your claim that Interprise Suite and Interprise Suite eCommerce are "not ready for prime time", as they are using these applications to effectively manage and grow their businesses.

I am sorry that the same does not appear to be true for you and your organization, but as I do not know the details of your situation I cannot comment further other than to invite you to contact me so that I may learn whether/how we can enable you to have a positive experience using our solutions.

Feel free to either ring or email me at your convenience.

(Note: poster's contact info removed. Please use the PM function. The Old Sarge)
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 02-24-2009 at 11:43 AM. Reason: remove obscenity/profanity from the quotation and posters contact info.
    Rob Kirkey
    Regional Manager
    Interprise Solutions

i downloaded the single user demo and installed it.

there were a few problems but nothing that made me too worried.

i like it in my test overall but i'm yet to use it as a store front. i do plan on purchasing it and deploying it for a wholesale customer i have.

I'm still researching and not leaving any stone unturned. what does worry me is i cannot find too many forums and people (not selling the product) talking about it... i don't want marketing, i want sys admins and end users to tell me what they don't like about it, I've already heard about all the awesome features, now tell me what sucks. It lets me know what to honestly expect, i know what sucks about quickbooks but i still use it and recommend it, same goes with great plains....but if i can get a good feel about IS i may stop recommending GP and tell people to use IS. the best way to learn is the hard way, but homework is as important.

Quote Originally Posted by drek View Post
    i downloaded the single user demo and installed it.

there were a few problems but nothing that made me too worried.

i like it in my test overall but i'm yet to use it as a store front. i do plan on purchasing it and deploying it for a wholesale customer i have.

I'm still researching and not leaving any stone unturned. what does worry me is i cannot find too many forums and people (not selling the product) talking about it... i don't want marketing, i want sys admins and end users to tell me what they don't like about it, I've already heard about all the awesome features, now tell me what sucks. It lets me know what to honestly expect, i know what sucks about quickbooks but i still use it and recommend it, same goes with great plains....but if i can get a good feel about IS i may stop recommending GP and tell people to use IS. the best way to learn is the hard way, but homework is as important.
    Hi drek.

Feel free to give me a shout if you would like to be put in touch with one of our existing reseller partners. My guess is that they would be best positioned to tell you the good, the bad and the ugly they have seen regarding Inteprise Suite in a variety of industries and customer organizations.
    Rob Kirkey
    Regional Manager
    Interprise Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by RobK View Post
    Hi drek.

Feel free to give me a shout if you would like to be put in touch with one of our existing reseller partners. My guess is that they would be best positioned to tell you the good, the bad and the ugly they have seen regarding Inteprise Suite in a variety of industries and customer organizations.
    i did, but i'd rather hear end users/sysadmins dealing with the issues first hand, and avoid the marketing/sales pitches... i feel that way about all software vendors.

can't even get answers on their own forum

drek.......you want to see how bad Interprise is with regards to answering customers on their own forum....check out this link

http://www.connectedbusiness.com/FOR...5/Default.aspx

it's amazing that these guys have all the time in the world to come onto this and other forums to pitch the product, BUT they don't get onto their own forum to answer the many questions customers are asking (IE when is the 2009 version of the software being released? can you guys clarify/update everyone on the ASPdotnet cart situation?)

drek.......you want to see how bad Interprise is with regards to answering customers on their own forum....check out this link

http://www.connectedbusiness.com/FOR...5/Default.aspx

it's amazing that these guys have all the time in the world to come onto this and other forums to pitch the product, BUT they don't get onto their own forum to answer the many questions customers are asking (IE when is the 2009 version of the software being released? can you guys clarify/update everyone on the ASPdotnet cart situation?)
    lol, I wish I did "have all the time in the world", but unfortunately that is not true.

Regarding Interprise Suite version 2009 and Interprise Suite eCommerce version 2009, we are looking to have them released by the end of the month.

At the end of January, we signed an exclusive licensing agreement for ASPDotNetStorefront's fully integrated ecommerce solution, "ASPDotNetStorefront for Interprise Suite" (ADNSF for IS). The product will be added to the Interprise Suite product portfolio and marketed as "Interprise Suite eCommerce".

We attempted to update our authorized channel partners and ADNSF for IS customers in as comprehensive and quick manner as possible; if you are an ADNSF for IS customer or Inteprise authorized channel partner and we missed you, you have my apologies.
    Rob Kirkey
    Regional Manager
    Interprise Solutions

lol, why is it that you come in here to post your responses and not go on the forum and answer the many people who have written you a check?

you are a laugh riot

lol, why is it that you come in here to post your responses and not go on the forum and answer the many people who have written you a check?

you are a laugh riot
    If you have unaswered questions about our solutions, whether you've "written us a check" or not, feel free to contact me at my email address (*********) or phone number (*******). If you actually are looking for answers about our software and/or services, I will be happy to facilitate your getting the appropriate answers.

If, on the other hand, you are just looking to throw out unsubstantiated, vague and negative statements anonymously about your perception of Interprise Solutions and/or our products, that choice is obviously also available to you.

In either case, enjoy!
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 03-06-2009 at 11:11 AM. Reason: no contact information is to be posted in the forums. Use the PM feature.
    Rob Kirkey
    Regional Manager
    Interprise Solutions

Thread Information