Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last>>

Thread: Who is currently using Interprise SUite?

Who is currently using Interprise SUite?

Can you tell us how it's going? CRM, Inventory, Ecommerce, is it delivering?

I am surprised that you have not received any response to your question, as I find it very valid. We have been keeping an eye on Interprise Suite and Vision Core, and it's been a real pain to find any customers (for either company) that are successfully using either product. We have asked both companies and have been told by both "the product is new and we have customers going live over the next couple of weeks". Having read the forums at Interprise, it's obvious that their latest version SP3 with hotfix2, they have fixed many issues YET there still are MANY issues (around e-mail, phone/fax formatting, A/R balances showing up as different (incorrect) amounts on A/R reports, issues with "drop ship" sales orders, and quite a few others). With regards to Vision core, they don't have forums or (seemingly) as many early adopters so it's tough (actually it's impossible) to find details on issues the early adopters are having.

Today we did a second demo of Interprise and it was much better then the first demo.....but I still don't feel all that "safe" migrating our business over just yet.

I wish we could get feedback from live Interprise customers (and Vision Core customers for that matter).

Quote Originally Posted by mutahman
    I am surprised that you have not received any response to your question, as I find it very valid. We have been keeping an eye on Interprise Suite and Vision Core, and it's been a real pain to find any customers (for either company) that are successfully using either product. We have asked both companies and have been told by both "the product is new and we have customers going live over the next couple of weeks". Having read the forums at Interprise, it's obvious that their latest version SP3 with hotfix2, they have fixed many issues YET there still are MANY issues (around e-mail, phone/fax formatting, A/R balances showing up as different (incorrect) amounts on A/R reports, issues with "drop ship" sales orders, and quite a few others). With regards to Vision core, they don't have forums or (seemingly) as many early adopters so it's tough (actually it's impossible) to find details on issues the early adopters are having.

Today we did a second demo of Interprise and it was much better then the first demo.....but I still don't feel all that "safe" migrating our business over just yet.

I wish we could get feedback from live Interprise customers (and Vision Core customers for that matter).
    I used it in beta and it was really buggy. Not ready for primetime action IMO. Any new product like that will have its issues. Maybe in a while it will be all right, but just to many bugs for a real ecommerce site.

more detail?

DavidM1, is it possible that you provide some more detail, such as what version of IS were you running, and what types of bugs were you running into? Also, were the bugs on the e-commerce side OR on the back end side that integrates with the cart?

thanks

Mutah

The problems I had were on the front-end side. I had a few SQL errors and just some unexpected results. Like one time I added to cart and the item never appeared in the cart!!! yikes, not good if you want to sell something ;-)

aspdotnet

so it sounds like the issues you were having were more with the ASPdotnet software (which is the cart that integrates with IS)...this is something I have not heard many people (actually none that I can recall) have issues with the cart...

Interesting. Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by mutahman
    so it sounds like the issues you were having were more with the ASPdotnet software (which is the cart that integrates with IS)...this is something I have not heard many people (actually none that I can recall) have issues with the cart...

Interesting. Thanks for the heads up
    when i said SQL i do mean MySQL errors

I'm in the process of implementing but it's a slow road for me. I think the developers are still so new they can't answer your questions without first going to IS tech support themselves. It's come a very long way since 2006 and the main issues I have right now are trying to learn how to do things in Interprise, or adapt/change our procedure so we do things right. At the moment I've got customers and inventory imported and I've been testing how we price and cost items and doing drop ships. Still have a ways to go though. Here's some info about my business. A small book mail order business coming from msaccess ordering app, and quickbooks only for accounts receivable... paper accounting. So this is a huge step in every way for us. Oh yeah, let me add that they still don't have a shipping module/plugin. The last demonstration they had showed promise but it was still lacking. I heard that it is almost ready for beta so I am hoping to see something this or next month.

I thought I would throw a couple of names and links in here. First here is a link to the forum at AspDotNetStorefront where a live customer (that is taking, processing and fulfilling around 1,000 orders a day) talks about their experience - http://forums.aspdotnetstorefront.co...ad.php?t=12521

The most recognizable name on Interprise Suite is Alienware Australia; however they do not use the web module. Below is a list of a few websites running AspDotNetStorefront for Interprise Suite…

www.karenrobertsoncollection.com/default.aspx
    www.tabeez.com/
    www.compnation.com/ (1.5 million inventory items)
    www.littleamigos.co.uk/default.aspx
    store.nurturedpets.com/
    www.dcrecordings.com/
    www.rainy-city.com
    www.capridesigns.com/
    www.potomacpaddlesports.com/
    www.fibres.cz/default.aspx
    www.blindswarehouse.com.au/
    www.squashgear.com.au/
    www.petmeds.co.uk/
    www.avidaebela.com/
    www.tqhobbies.com/TQHobbies/
    www.rosiehippo.com/
    www.hoboonline.com
    www.shop.visiblenoise.com/default.aspx
    emobilescan.pl/
    www.greeniemeanie.com/
    www.blackfootdirect.com/default.aspx
    shop.cleanerairsolutions.co.uk/default.aspx
    www.tasteindulgence.com/
    www.ukswimstore.com/default.aspx
    www.frenchclick.co.uk/default.aspx
    store.carbonberry.com/default.aspx
    www.shop.visiblenoise.com/default.aspx
    www.protectlife.com/default.aspx
    www.yourphototo.com/default.aspx
    www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/default.aspx
    www.snapfuzz.com/
    www.hdiartography.com/fpf/default.aspx
    www.sparesgiant.com/default.aspx
    www.thefineliving.com/default.aspx
    www.saveonlighting.com/default.aspx
    www.ultimatebikes.com/default.aspx
    www.shopbio3.com/default.aspx
    www.productionshop.com.au/default.aspx
    www.orgonosilica.com/default.aspx
    www.anvilbrand.com/default.aspx
    shop.cleanerairsolutions.co.uk
    www.labecx.com/default.aspx

Robbie – for customizations you may want to check with http://www.vortx.com/, http://www.interprisesuiteplugins.com/ or http://www.interprisesuiteplugins.co.uk/. Also the shipping module will be part of IS 2009. We wanted to have a few local companies use it for a while before making it part of the program. We will preview the latest version of that at the Annual Conference in Las Vegas Sep 15-19 and you do not need to be a customer to attend.

For those who are thinking of purchasing Visioncore – here is the link to Adept Accounting which is very similar (it was co-authored by Comtech Solutions) and free. http://www.download.com/Adept-Accoun...-10561207.html

Sincerely,
    Last edited by Gary Harrison; 09-30-2010 at 02:08 PM. Reason: updated links
    ----------------------------
    Gary Harrison
    Interprise Solutions

not good sample sites

Gary, I tried to check out the sites you linked to above. I could not find any that actually worked, although I only tried the first 10 or 12. All of them were extremely slow and had java or sql errors that prevented one from checking out with a product. The cart system seems extremely antiquated and clunky, especially compared to modern e-commerce systems. If these are the sites you offer as an example is it fair to conclude that the system is still not functional at this point? Do you know when it might be? I have heard some people have been trying to get Interprise Suite working since 2006 and still no luck. What is your take on this situation? Are there sites that actually work out there somewhere? If so could you please post some links here?
    Last edited by webdesigner; 10-23-2008 at 05:56 PM.

Hi, I know the petmeds site works as we used the site during our testing process. We have just built www.purelygps.co.uk. Cart functionality is basic, but you can buy the source code and use it as a platform to build on. I agree the speed is an issue. We think its to do with the heavy use of javascript and the way the system uses xml packages. ie Its not all true Dot.Net. But it was cheap and it was quicker than starting from scratch. As to Interprise were thoroughly impressed so far.

Mark

Mark 74 - Great looking website!!! You will be happy to know that AspDotNetStorefront will have the SP5 version of the cart out in the next couple of weeks which has a lot of performance improvements.

WebDesigner - I just checked the sites listed above and they are all working with the exception of Razorzone. For razorzone we do not handle their home page – only their shop section so this is not an Interprise Issue. (Edit - It looks like they did move their homepage to Interprise now).

Interprise was not released wide until the end of 2007. In 2006 we held off the release for another year as we converted our plug-in architecture into a true application platform. This has allowed companies like http://www.pluginsforinterprisesuite.com/ and http://www.interprisesuiteplugins.com/ to create some very integrated plug-ins. In Late April we were acquired by the Taylor Corporation (14,000 employees) and have grown substantially since then.

At our conference last month I learned of a few more very cool websites running IS…
    http://www.personalcanvasart.com/
    http://www.storkie.com/ (checkout the integrated personalization module)
    http://www.3n2sports.com/

As for technology the cart is built from the ML version of AspDotNetstorefront (10,000 websites) using asp.net pages. XML packages are used in places where clients want to customize so they can upgrade to newer versions without losing their upgrades.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by Gary Harrison; 11-09-2008 at 08:04 PM.
    ----------------------------
    Gary Harrison
    Interprise Solutions

Good day,

Can anyone else provide websites that were built using Interprise?

I'm a one man company that had $180k in sales last year and would like to take the next step in growing the company. I currently sell all our items on eBay, but wold like to create our own presence in the web. How I would like to separate us from the competition is to create a professional website (something the competition is lacking) that will project a professional image.

We also use Quickbooks at this time and do not like it at all.

I'm looking for a all-in-one system. I see that Interprise at one point offered a one person account for free? Is this still offered?

Thank you for your time,
    Spaceman

You can't buy Interprise with an integrated web module anymore. Too bad really. ASPDNSF pulled the plug on it.

Mr Harrison?

Thread Information