Page 10 of 10 ... 8910

Thread: Who is currently using Interprise SUite?

We are just getting started with IS and are already having second thoughts. Saturday morning IIS crashed and with no way to restart it ourselves through RDP we are sitting dead in the water. Our "high priority" ticket is sitting untouched on the support page along with another one that has been there since noon Friday. It is really hard to believe that their tech support doesn't have someone there for situations like this around the clock, 24/7. This upcoming Monday being a holiday, I'm guessing we're out of luck til Tuesday, which in my mind is totally unacceptable.

@dustyy Sorry to hear about your situation. That is indeed the key difference between a true SaaS solution vs. on-premise application being "hosted" either by the vendor or someone else.

A SaaS provider would probably be out of business if the system were down for 72 hrs.

If you are doing decent volume and are willing to invest in a robust mid-market solution and service, please email me.

links removed
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 02-25-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Please use the signature feature for promotional links.

I have not heard many people (actually none that I can recall) have issues with the cart

I can't recommend Interprise. It's the worst experience I've had with a system in my career (and I have experience with 5 other systems in my career). I've really wanted to like it - has nice work flow, easy to use interface, simple to learn. But since our conversion last fall we have had nothing but support ticket after support ticket for fundamental issues that weren't "user ignorance". I can't print balance sheets, inventory sales reports not correct, inventory costing not correct, an upgrade to fix other issues creates new issues (for example, today I can't capture credit cards pre-authorized). I have not deployed the ecommerce portion given all these issues. My experience may be unique (per my re-seller who is amazed by the list of issues) and I hope so for other's sake.

RUN RUN RUN as fast as you can!!

I was looking for a new system, came across this thread and had to take the time to post.

This company IS A FRAUD. They are HORRIBLE. DO NOT BUY. DO NOT. DO NOT.

********* is one that I would recommend, and they have native english speakers in the US and others who will answer your call, email and refund your money if their services are anything less than what you expected...

IS on the other hand is full of CROOKS that BREAK PROMISES and software that DOESN'T DELIVER and is developed and managed by COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT people. I have NEVER in my life dealt with such absolutely horrible people from start to finish... oh wait, that's right, they didn't finish!!!

That was nearly $50,000 wasted... in time, licenses, software, training... not to mention the business that was lost...

If you need more info, I have videos saved of chats, GTMs, etc. as well as requests, later demands, for refunds...

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

First I’ll be upfront and admit that the upgrade from 5.6 to 6.0 was not very smooth for the first couple of releases. Internally we had a policy not to upgrade customers from 5.6 to 6.0 until we felt that the upgrade was working for all companies reliably (this happened in our 6.0.3 / 6.0.4 releases). Unfortunately this was not followed very well and many of our clients got upgraded to 6 long before the upgrade was solid.

This week we called our customers that are on the latest release and the feedback was overwhelmingly positive. About 95% of our customers renewed their maintenance this year.

Louie – The backorder issue was resolved shortly after it was first reported - http://www.interprisesolutions.com/f...&start=36#5043. Keeping track of inventory is difficult in any system, but we made some great additions to version 6 that I think really allows you to put things back in control. First, we went with an “allocation” approach where you allocate the “in-stock” inventory to customers as you take the orders. For orders of products that are not in stock you can “reserve” the quantities from an incoming purchase order. When the purchase order arrives – the reservation is turn into a allocation and will show up on your next picking ticket printing – if you use that workflow. See the blog articles at http://www.interprisesolutions.com/c...tml?Itemid=528 and http://www.interprisesolutions.com/c...tml?Itemid=528 for more details. One area that we are working to improve is in the business intelligence and reporting to help you better make sense of your data. In version 6 we added the business intelligence dashboard http://www.interprisesolutions.com/c...tml?Itemid=528 and in version 7 we have an entirely new report writer that should make it easier to create the reports that you need. As a FYI, as reported by users on our forum, we have customers that take as many as 5,000 orders a day without problems – and we do a lot more than just ecommerce.

Dustyyy – I’m not aware of our cloud ever going down for more than a few minutes for any customer. Our support is 24/5 and we will have 24/7 support soon. We have programs that ping our cloud environment every minute and if something is down, the tech team is notified via email immediately. We have had a few customers upload customizations to the server that caused their website not to load, but that is a completely separate issue. If I had your company name I could look it up to see “what is what”. To clarify, our cloud is made of multiple servers all tied together via virtualization. Should the server you be on have a catastrophic hardware failure, you will not be down as redundancy is built into the solution. We use the very same approach that Larry Ellison (founder or oracle and largest shareholder in netsuite) believes is the right way - http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/oracle...-a-crock/51326. In talking with customers, I’m 100% opposed to SaaS only solutions when accounting is involved. You need to keep several years’ worth of records in the event of an audit so your effectively “locked in for life” - in a SaaS only solution as you can’t leave the program archived off in another room.

Blajer – I assume you are Jasper & Black. For some reason you were upgraded from our version 5 to version 6 BEFORE the product was released (Release Candidate 4) and the upgrade was not competed at that time. This has caused your data to be incorrect or completly missing (i.e. all your custom G/L class templates were gone). As you can attest, we continue to help you work through the problems this created by pulling our developers out of their other tasks to clean up your database.

SavvyMedias – I have no idea who your company is. We would love the opportunity to make things right for you.
    ----------------------------
    Gary Harrison
    Interprise Solutions

A friend of mine is working in a company that they have installed Interprise Suite to end users. He told me the installation requires quality training and high end hardware. The best thing is that they can find the source transactions very easily. From what I have heard, it is great value for money.

Hi Gary;

In reference to your note to Louie above - I am not tying to slam you here but please take a second look at the link to the Interprise forum you provided regarding the issue. You will notice that the statement saying the issue was fixed was on page 7 of the topic, and approximately 3 months ago. If you go to the first page of the topic, the issue was first reported 10 months ago, or 7 months before the issue was fixed. No doubt the ecommerce is good and for a company to process 5000 single item orders a day would be possible. The problem occurred when processing orders with 50 - 75 items on the order. The staff member processing the order would have to know off the top of their head the stock status of over 2000 different inventory items. We also lost thousands of dollars of inventory that customers received but not invoiced for before we realized the issue and the 7 months inbetween struggling until the fix was done.

After using Interprise for 13 months now, both the ecommerce and the accounting side I can honestly say we are still struggling on a daily basis. Bug fixes still need to be done on a weekly basis, the latest being today, which involved an integrity issue on a bank account reconciliation.

Yes, Interprise does have it's good points, however the negative points still may be outweighing the good points.
    If anyone is considering Interprise, please budget accordingly. We have spent close to $50,000 in implementation and outside support from IS resellers over the past 13 months.

The stock allocation feature noted above is not relevant or a needed feature for us. The inventory reporting will be helpful and I am guessing 7 months out till version 7. Not sure if we can hang on that long, or deep enough pockets to continue paying for resellers support.

Savvy Medias;
    The company you recommend has been blocked out. I could sure use this info. Please pm me.

@Louie I feel your pain, trust me when I say that you are not the only 1 that is having issues and regret. After many years and 10’s of thousands spent we are unable to get anywhere with implementation. The support structure at Interprise is horrible and needs to be gutted and replaced with US based support, we are Americans and shouldn’t tech support be based in the good ole USA???

Choosing IS was the worst business decision I have ever made. I strongly recommend any company that is considering this platform to STAY AWAY it will only cost you time and money.Don't listen to the reps from IS when they paint a rosy picture of there product, my guess is they have more upset customers than happy customers.

@joewire - yes starting to think the worst business decision I ever made as well. Sadly, support for the version we are using runs out on July 1, 2012 as Interprise wants all users to upgrade to version 6. The users I have talked to say that 6 isn't ready yet, meaning many issues. So as we head into our prime selling season, I sit here with crossed fingers hoping that we won't have too many issues using an unsupported system that we have paid, all in, close to $100,000 since 2008.
    Wish us luck that we make it.

We would like to provide an update on using Interprise Solutions or Connected Business as we have implemented, customized and supporting our clients on this platform, the biggest investment you need to do is find the right solution provider or partner to help you with ERP software or you may run into such issues always.

When it comes to E-commerce Joomla is the best.

Sending Flowers to Dubai|UAE Online Shopping

Thread Information