Page 10 of 10 ... 8910

Thread: Importance of Forum Signatures

Hello,

How about if you were able to find forums that allow signatures even before you can make your first post

Thnaks

Quote Originally Posted by Daneil_Hill View Post
    ... How about if you were able to find forums that allow signatures even before you can make your first post...
    So... you don't care what the forum is about, but just want to post sig-links? How touchingly honest!

Quote Originally Posted by Daneil_Hill View Post
    Hello,

How about if you were able to find forums that allow signatures even before you can make your first post

Thnaks
    I moderate a forum that allows anyone to put up a signature with as many as three links ... from the moment they sign up. More than 90% of the posts are pure SPAM and at least 95% of members never return after setting up their profile ... complete with signature links. I delete, on average, 10 or 12 signatures a day and ban almost as many members per day ... for SPAM and self-promotional links. I can't remember the last time there was a legitimate discussion of anything on that board. Besides the SPAM signtures in profiles, most of the posts are one line junk that's been posted a thousand times on a hundred different threads.
    The Old Sarge

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Sarge View Post
    I moderate a forum that allows anyone to put up a signature with as many as three links ... from the moment they sign up...
    And you had to read The Old Sarge's whole post before you realized that he wasn't going to tell you the address of the other forum. He's such a tease!

This is a popular method of obtaining backlinks (forums)

I have read they do count forum signatures but their value is not high, i mean if you have 20 signatures in different forums then it would give you some value, but still i think it would depends if the forum is relevant to your business by any means or not. I think Google's algorithm crawls like that.

Love Flowers UAE

Thread Information