Thread: How to deliver news to desktop? What’s matter?

How to deliver news to desktop? What’s matter?

Hello, my name is Elena. And I’m working for a software company. I’m new at our department and my chief asked me gather feedbacks about our new product.
    The product I’m talking about called AlertGear alertgear.com. It’s solution for small businesses and webmasters who wants to send their news to desktop instead of email.
    I think you have more experience of working on with newsletters sending news and supporting your userbase and if you could help me it would be great! Maybe you can propose what exactly you want? What features you would like to see? What challenges you have right now?
    Feel free to post here. You also can Email me & I will answer you in short time (that’s for sure).
    Thank you.

Dear Elena,

The software is sounds good. It will reduce the task of opening Email account got to write msg and then send it. It is sure that this will be a less time taken task after while using this software.

I want to use this software to know more & more features about it. Tell me can i get a free trial version of it. If yes then how?

I will definately want to wrk with it to save a lot of working time of mine and my co-workers.

Bye TC.

Maybe you can provide some more information - which target groups do you have in mind for using this software, sample applications, already planned features ?

I think this thread is spam. The member joined in July 2007 with 1 post since that time. I'm tempted to delete it.

Confessed, I haven't taken a look at the date stamp... shame on me. Anyway, one late reply is better than none ;-)

I would keep it open, it's not obvious advertising.

they never bothered to come back so let's not worry about it.

Have you tried using multioriented screens? Feeds?

Thread Information