Thread: Please Help Us To Save Ana

Please Help Us To Save Ana

I am posting this on behalf of our friend and longtime administrator/moderator, Pete Senarighi (CompguyPete). If you visit webedeveloper.com, or virtualdr.com, you most likely know him.

In June of 2006 Pete learned that his 11 year old daughter, Andriana (or Ana), has a brain tumor, and that because of its position and intertwining with the brain and brain stem, it is inoperable.

Therefore, the only treatment option open to them is chemo-therapy. Unfortunately, being self-employed, Pete does not have health insurance, and is currently faced with more than $25,000 in medical bills from the battery of tests performed, which he simply does not have the means to pay.

Andriana has begun chemo-therapy, and Pete has applied for various types of financial assistance, but these are by no means guaranteed, nor are they timely solutions, so we are asking those who visit our forums if they would like to assist.

Toward that end we have set up a paypal account and secured a domain name, oneana.com, where visitors can make donations via paypal, and help this family through this very difficult time. Thank you.

Sincerely, JPnyc

JP,

We're considering donating a portion of profits from our web sites for a set duration.

Can you provide us details/contact so we can psot an appropriate page to our sites?
    The Old Sarge

Thanks Sarge, that's very thoughtful of you. Everything you need would be on http://www.oneana.com/ . There's a lengthy message by Pete there, as well as their bills totals and other things. If you need anymore, let me know, I'm in contact with Pete most everyday. Thanks again, and god bless.

Thanks, JP.

We'll use the stuff posted by her dad and write something up to put on our sites ... so others will have the opportunity to help also.

In any event, we can just make the donations thru the page and hopefully link it (the donation page) from somewhere on our sites.

In the meantime, Please tell Pete that we (my brother and I) will be praying for Andriana and her whole family.
    The Old Sarge

I'll get the word out on another forum I'm involved with. Every little bit counts at this point.

Prayers to Pete and the family.

Warm regards,
    Damian Driessen.

Thanks so much, you guys. I'm working on a donations "thermometer" to give a visual of where they are financially, on the site.

This is a very sad situation but I see that it is now almost four years old...I read the blog and it seems that Ana is doing OK now! God bless...

That's great to hear. The blog has a 2008 last entry though. I'm wondering how Ana is now?

This is an exceptionally sad situation, but I distinguish that it is now almost four years ... I understand writing a blog, and it seems that Ana make it OK now! God bless ...

Thread Information