Page 5 of 5 ... 345

Thread: online backup

I sampled their service, piece of applesauce. Well, they dealt to make a big press of itself. The truth is it is not even backup software; it deficiencies basic features that should be underlying part of any backup software.

Please try www.goyus.com. It is a brand new online backup startup that allows you to backup ALL your PCs for just US $5/month. You can earn unlimited free storage by signing up friends. Your data is backed up to data centers owned by rackspace.com so it is absolutely safe.

Jungle Disk Backup

I found Jungle Disk to be one of the best out there. Not only can you choose between a business or personal plan, but you can use Amazon's S3 cloud service or Rackspace's Cloud files. Personally I use Rackspace just because there is no charge for data transfer or data requests.
    Mike Averto

Hi Mike,
    Would you be willing to try goyus.com? We have dropped the price to just $2.99/month for the first 5 GB and you can install it on as many PCs as you can. There is a 30 day free trial which does not require a credit card. If you request new features we will consider developing them. In other words we are willing to go the extra file to win your business.
    Regards,
    Suyog Bhobe
    Founder - Goyus, Inc

Unfortunately I don't think I can switch to be honest. They're pricing plan is only $2 per month, unlimited computers, first 5gb free and only $0.15 per GB after for Rackspace Cloud hosting.
    Mike Averto

Hi Mike,
    Thanks for the honest reply. goyus.com charges only $2.99/month, unlimited computers, first 5 GB free and only 30c/GB after the first 5 GB. So if you focus on pricing and not the features the difference is 15c/GB.

We can make you a special offer that is very attractive if you are backing up a large amount of data. Please send me an email at suyogbhobe@goyus.com and we can work something out to your satisfaction.

Please note that with goyus.com you can earn unlimited free storage by signing up other users and there is a 30 day free trial which doesn't require a a credit card. So it costs nothing to try.

I am sure you will love it if you give it a try. The app is fast, reliable, secure and restoring files is a breeze. It also automatically scans your hard drive and finds all your media files, documents, etc so there is not much to do after installation. You can access your backup status and lots of other information online in real time by signing in at goyus.com.

I use Mozy, it's pretty reliable however it's a bit more expensive. If you need more info. let me know.

_ _ _ _ _
    Gil

You can stored your backup on cloud space. Google and other more sites are provide space in form of drive.
    Many applications have need hosting services for which many hosting provider are provide cloud hosting services, we are also provide cloud hosting services from thesagenext.com, you can visit there for more information about cloud hosting services.
    Thank you !

I am still using Google Drive and Mediafire for backup. No fee and charge.. :-)

Yes, I prefer Google storage. I feel safe and secure.

We've recently created a free Data Risk Assessment Tool specific to Perth businesses, giving an instant rating of your current backup and disaster recovery strategies.

What would your business do if you lost all your data? Reducing the risk or even preventing altogether will reduce the risk of financial loss and/or even the end of your business.

Online Backup is just like bread and butter of business, that's why there are lots of services provider of it. We need to choose it very carefully. I like that given source for it but still want to do some research in this regard. Anyways thanks for your suggestion.

Online backup you can set by any hosting services who provides daily data backup and current time using. Cloud Hosting is the best option for Small and medium sized business application as like Quickbooks, Sage, Quicken, Drake and Act.
    The SageNext provide Cloud Hosting services for business purpose and they are famous and specialize for provide best services across of world.

Thread Information