Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last>>

Thread: How much time taken SEO Keyword on First Page Ranking?

Hybrid View

How much time taken SEO Keyword on First Page Ranking?

Hello, I start to optimize the website for an online business. How much time take keywords rank on the first page at search engines?

Actually No one can give the perfect answer for this question, because it depends on your industry competition, keywords you target, your domain authority, domain trust flow, quality of content on your web pages, number of quality and relevant backlinks, and many other factors.

There is no particular time limit to get top rank for any keyword.

The great Person

Quote Originally Posted by thoughts4ever View Post
    There is no particular time limit to get top rank for any keyword.
    Yes no specific time to rank our page in google

For a Fresh website, it takes minimum 3-6 months to rank in Google. keyword competition is also main factor to rank #1 in Google.

if you're doing client seo, I bet each new purchaser, with none exceptions, will ask you this query: “How lengthy till my internet site (page) ranks on top of Google? ... We took 2 million random key phrases and pulled statistics on the Top10 rating ... we randomly decided on 2 million pages that have been first visible by means of Ahrefs ...

I think If you are using white hat seo, It will take 4-6 months.

It depends on many factors. If your domain is new and representing brand new business without any online presence and authority it will take time to rank. It also depends on the competition.

It depends on many factors but minimum time to start ranking in SERP is 4-6 month.

Google ranking is all about your popularity on the web. If you are looking for organic optimization then it will take duration of 4 to 6 months. It all depend upon your on page optimization ( i.e. meta tag, keyword stuffing & content in web pages ) & Off page (High Pr backlinks, PBN- private blog network).

No one can your provide perfect answer for your query, because of keyword ranking on top on search engine depends on the business competition and quality of content information. It takes minimum 3 to 4 months to show keyword on search engine.

Keyword difficulty (competition) plays a big role in how long it takes to rank. If you have an extremely low competition keyword, it might rank high as soon as the page it appears on is indexed - even as soon as hours. Here's an example. You titled this thread "How much time taken SEO Keyword on First Page Ranking?". Let's say that was your keyword - "How much time taken SEO Keyword on First Page Ranking?". Do a search for that phrase, in quotes, on Google, and you'll see that this forum thread ranks on the first page of Google (I see it as ranking number 1)!

Of course that example isn't a very realistic keyword anyone would try to rank for. Just wanted to point out that you can't really make statements like "6 months minimum" or "at least 3 to 6 months."

Realistically, for a keyword of "average" competition? I've seen such keywords rank in a few weeks to a few months. That's assuming you get at least a handful of decent backlinks pointing to the page you're trying to rank. And again, as others have pointed out, no one can predict with any certainty how long any one keyword will take to rank.

There are no particular time limit.Its depend on your keyword volume & your work.

There's is no particular time period for this, so can't tell how much time it gonna take.

It generally takes 90-180 days to rank in google pages

Thread Information