Thread: ClickFree

ClickFree

I have a 5 year old computer, will be purchasing a new desktop soon. Will I have any problems using 'ClickFree" to backup my old computer and transfer data to new computer? Thankx

Use a crossover cable. It allows you to share files between two computers. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...ill-_-12119153

I was just looking at the link you provided for the crossover cable tipPro, and I was wondering if you've used it before? Do you need additional software to make the transfer work? Also, it's offered by a company called Rosewill, but it seems their website is down. Do you have any further information as to if they are reputable?
    I ask all these questions because of recent problems I've had.
    Thanks

A cross over cable is similar to a regular Ethernet cable. Several companies manufacture cross over cables (you can even make your own). Purchase the cross over cable from any online retailer that you trust (the manufacture does not really matter because the product is so simple). I would not be surprised though if this $2 cable is sold for a lot more at a big box retailer if you were to purchase one in person.

The cross over cable basically makes a small network between two computers. This will allow you to share files without any other special software. If you have ever shared files before over a home network, it is the same process.

Click free is good software and many other software is also available and a Ethernet cable are also help to you.

"CLIKFREE" It's a Malware. Let use Kaspersky and scan all your computer

Here is a simple formula for it.
    Just put the data into a memory card & paste it to the new one or copy it from the hard drive by fixing the hard disk to the new system.

Recently i used crossover cable and it worked for me without any difficulties

Yes, ClickFree is the best way for back up but you can do the same manual, Because There is no risk in Manual backup then any software.

Thread Information