dcsimg

Thread: How i start eCommerce site

How i start eCommerce site

hello guys i already have experience in seo and made some progress with it but i need to manage eCommerce store and built one to to learn more an making money how could i started

plz tell me your experience and feedback

Hello,

it all depends on what kind of website you want to have.

If you are aiming at easy to manage and simple website then I would recommend just signing up on Shopify and start from there.

If you are aiming at the long-lasting good website then I would just chose magneto or WooCommerce and work hard on them, or just let other companies do it if you don't feel like you have enough experience.

All depends on your budget and idea of the store. If I was in that position I would start with Shopify and then after the site is working and you have clients you can just transfer it to magneto when you have enough capital or just save up for a good site, to begin with.

Still, it's up to you. If you want me to extend on some subject please let me know.

First thing that you must to do is:

- Buy unique domain name for your business
    (A reliable web hosting provider is very hard to find. I advise to rely on Zomro.net. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.)
    - Obtain a tax id number
    - Legal Registration of the Company
    - Pay the VAT/Service tax to avoid legal embroil
    - Draft a Memorandum of Understanding with your Contractors
    - Include a Disclaimer for products you sell in your eCommerce site
    - Invest in Data security
    After that you required an eCommerce platform or solution provider companies. There are some best ones like Shopify, Nationkart, Brotherlabs, Kartrocket much more. If you do everything correct you will succeed. Good luck!

Hi Tasawk,

First of all you need to be sure about the products you are going to sell. Do a market research and try to find out how much demands are there for your chosen products.

Setting up an online store is a tough job and it requires a lot of time, money and technical knowledge. But you should not be worry as there are many platform which assist in setting up a store without much technical work. One such platform is Shopify. You only need to sign up on the website and they will help you at every step of setting up your store.

Thread Information