dcsimg
Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: 10 Tips To Start Your Own Business

I dont know I have seen people make mnoney from bitcoin and have seen many not make any at all. Its almost like online investing a bit of a gamble, i suppose you could argue that any business is a form of gambling you have to to the risk to get the reward. I agree fully with you that one cant sit back and hope. Unloess you are reaaaallly lucky.

If you are going to start your own business, there are many things to consider. If you want to make your company successful, make sure you always survive. Never quit. Never give up. Pull yourself up after setbacks, there will always be some. As long as you keep going, you will make it work eventually. Don't forget that your business will need own website and application, for those questions I recommend you this company https://idapgroup.com/custom-crm/

I think you should start by constructing a trading plan. First you need to find out what type of trader you are, look into things like your behavioral, emotional, and personality traits. Are you a patient person, risk averse, discipline etc.. You can determine, what types of time frames fit your personality. If you are not a patient person then longer tf's might not be for you and vice versa. Also look at different strategies and what appeals to you and fits in with your trading personality. Do not fight it, flow with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TereseM View Post
    I think you should start by constructing a trading plan. First you need to find out what type of trader you are, look into things like your behavioral, emotional, and personality traits. Are you a patient person, risk averse, discipline etc.. You can determine, what types of time frames fit your personality. If you are not a patient person then longer tf's might not be for you and vice versa. Also look at different strategies and what appeals to you and fits in with your trading personality. Do not fight it, flow with it.
    Trading currencies is not for the faint of heart. In a market where over 90% of participants lose money, it takes a preparation, hard work and mental discipline to become one of the successful few. The techniques and tools provided on this platfoem https://www.sharptrader.com/ will help you beat the market.

Thank you so much for this post. I'm undergoing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training in Chennai and I am gathering additional information from forums like these. I'm getting a lot of ideas here. I really hope that this'll be a great place to share and ask for suggestions.

Thread Information