Thread: What is your attitide to gambling games?

What is your attitide to gambling games?

To my mind, there should be games, something like gambling. Of course, different arcades, adventurers, shooting games are so popular and make a lot of fun. However, such old classic like roulette, poker, or even slots, make people to think, to use different strategies and so one. Unfortunately, there are a lot of other views on it. Some people are afraid to play gambling games. They think that it is dangerous to waste money. But there are a lot of opportunities to improve your game skills and even receive profitable feedback. That is why I think the gamble games can take a game niche calmly.

I believe that it is possible to play games, gambling will not bring evil if you do it wisely. Starting from controlling time, budget and ending with a conscious search for places where you play. Personally, I use trusted sites to find a place for my favorite Crazy Time game.

I don't gamble. I prefer playing games only for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex7788 View Post
    I don't gamble. I prefer playing games only for fun.
    Same on my side. Word games is the best entertainment for me. Wordle, scrabble, word scramble , words with the friends - played all of those and loved them too.
    Scramble is a little more difficult than all the others so i use this tool https://word-finder.com/unscramble-words/ in order to finish the started game which is very complicated. All the rest games are pretty easy in my opinion.

Thread Information