Thread: some feedback please

some feedback please

http://www.a2bplumbers.co.uk

I would like to hear any comments about my site

thanks for any future comments

right off the bat I'd say you need a "home" link to take you back to the front page.

Cheers

When I'm visiting a web site of someone I am thinking of doing business with, I typically like to know what city the company is in. I would suggest having a contact page containing a physical address.

John Grande

I would say overall it's a good look, but even before checking the code I knew it was done with Dreamweaver. I wish people would stop using it for JavaScript, it spits out some of the worst code imaginable, the worst I've ever seen for certain. Your mouse overs in the right side navigation are massively slow because of the incredibly poor JavaScript functions that Dreamweaver creates. Other than that, I think it looks OK.

I agree totally with dimesoftjohn - you really need to get your address on there. One other suggestion, you might want to think about converting the .jpg's that you are using for your nav menu into .png's. Right now they look just a bit "soft" (my term when things are not crisp but not quite fuzzy). Good work overall though.

i would put more info about the company such as a phone number and and address to help build confidence.

I would say that I like the general look of the site, especially the icons. However, parts look slightly spammy with parts of your content. I would personally change all of your towns to a drop down bar. Overall nice job!

TDC - did you notice that this thread is Ten YEARS OLD?

Make site little wider for desktop use and make sure you have responsive design so that mobile users can use your service without any issue.

I'm not real crazy about the font on the right hand side and above the lady's face - it seems to robotic - not easy to read.

Thread Information