dcsimg

I think my site is awesome

This is my site for aspiring entrepreneurs, tell me what you think
    http://www.madeafricans.com

The popup is the first thing that would make me leave your site. You are trying to convey information, but the context in which the articles on your website are written offer no clear value to a user. Your titles need to offer value and be distinguished "meet the librarian who started a business empire" should be something like "Struggling to start a business ? Meet the.... " You are addressing a problem that is common among entrepreneurs and offering them a solution. Users come to your website for solutions. The website is responsive which is good, has a decent loading time and im sure in time you will add more content. Your learn more button on your Bio doesnt work , rather remove it for now. Be careful of ads, they can dilute what your page is about and make it seem busy. Overall i good site though well done

its awesome!

In your website About Menu not working

its awesome !!!

The first thing you are going to learn about graphic design or web design is that what you as the designer or developer thinks doesnt matter. It how well it performs and what the client wants. You are designing for your audience not yourself , google algorithms are adjusted towards this and in general more conversion means a site that apeals to visitors and not the creator of the site.

Yeahh its nice..

Really nice!

Thumbs up

Your website does look awesome and professional. Everything is really well-organized and well-thought. Even the placement of ads is not disturbing.
    However, there are some minor issues you can work on. For example, you use "i" instead of I. You can add Grammarly Chrome extension which will correct your mistakes.

Also, you can add an exit-intent popup t encourage your abandoning visitors to subscribe and get notifications. This will also reduce your bounce rate. You can use Backtocart to create free popups.

I like your motivation and will follow your posts.

Thread Information