Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: How can get natural backlinks?

How can get natural backlinks?

Hey guys,

Can you please advice me how can I generate natural backlinks for my Website Development Agency please guide me white hat method to generate.

Thanks

Hello there. If you do want natural backlinks with white hat SEO method only- the easiest way to achieve this is just to do some blog and forum posting (it is as well known as crowd posting). You can exchange links with other resources as well.

Yes, you can create it, Natural way is the best way. You can use guest blogging.

Read my question again

By googles definition a natural link to a website is one that you as the webmaster cannot place. A link that is placed BY ANother webmaster TO content on your site that he would like to use. Or even referencing your site for good service , information , graphics ect.

Your question op is depends on where your strenghts lie. If you are an amazing logo designer or graphic designer you could share your logo's , info graphics to bloggers for back links.

If you are a really good writer you could blog , and get people to interact with your blog .

If you are a great web developer you could write apis or little programs that people would want to use and link to.

There are many ways , its not always easy ( for myself atleast ).

Good luck !
    Last edited by ragnar; 04-09-2018 at 07:08 AM.

You said you are in a web development agency so i read once a technique. I cant say how good it is since i myself haven't tried it. Being a web design agency you would know all about site auditing right .

So offer free site audits to websites create a tag bad ( audited by ) which is a link to your website . People love a Free audit, and if the audits is really bad perhaps they might even use your services , and then of course you can place back links however you want.

For your niche you would want to find same or close to the same thematic sites and do relevant posting there. These will be natural backlinks, white hat as well.

High-quality backlinks have a tremendous amount of value to offer site owners. They help to establish your credibility so that Google knows they can trust you. This will grow your brand awareness and can further boost your rankings through higher traffic and engagement rates.

According to my opinion, the content is the king but the backlinks are the army. So building quality, relevant and diverse backlinks to an EPIC content should go hand in hand!

If you can follow SEO off page techniques regularly then you can get natural backlinks automatically.

Kepp on doing Off page seo tasks it will be helpful to get natural backlinks

Generate some shareable knowledge-based content, its easy to get shares with that

Content marketing is the best way to create natural back links for website.

You will have to do blog commenting,article submission ,bookmarking submission as well as forum posting this are the best way to get best natural backlink.
    Last edited by Drrenge; 02-16-2019 at 08:42 AM.

You can get natural backlinks using SEO Offpage technique or you may do blog for your site.

Thread Information