Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: My backlink is not showing to backlinkwatch

Unhappy My backlink is not showing to backlinkwatch

I have submitted many back links to many forum profiles and blog comment. I can see most of them are do follow links. It passed around 5-6 months now. But those links not showing to any backlink watch sites. I find at moz, semrush, backlinkwatch and seoprofiler.. Please help me sum1 why those link not counting as my backlink?

Thanks in advance.

Backlinkwatch spider bot is semrushes spider bot so i dont know how thats possible.

Anyway Those profiler tools are not 100% reliable , you should always go according to what google webmaster tools----> Search analytics ----> links to my site

there you will find the list of links google uses , you may notice that semrush and other web backlink checker tools will list backlinks that you wont find on google webmaster tools , thats because google doesnt think the link is either in your niche or relevant or maybe even the site is spammy to be considered for your website. .

You have to build more backlinks so that this tools start to shows links.

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by davidweb09 View Post
    You have to build more backlinks so that this tools start to shows links.
    Could you possibly make that post MORE spammy?

All these tool cant get all data so don't worry just check your links manually or from google webmaster Its not a big issue!

I have thousands of links on backlinkwatch and ahrefs , i have much LESS in GWT the only links that count towards ranking are the ones in GWT. The rest google has seen as spammy, irrelevant to your niche and has no and will not accept

Its not possible to see all backlinks using a tool however some of them can be seen

Don't Worry, You can use your own webmaster tools.

Have you checked in other tools like ahref ?

Webmaster will help you to check your all backlink... just explore it

Quote Originally Posted by falconsam View Post
    I have submitted many back links to many forum profiles and blog comment. I can see most of them are do follow links. It passed around 5-6 months now. But those links not showing to any backlink watch sites. I find at moz, semrush, backlinkwatch and seoprofiler.. Please help me sum1 why those link not counting as my backlink?

Thanks in advance.
    bro its take time

Try to use Google Analytic to see back links you submitted.

analytics will tell you nothing about your domains backlinks and any other backlink tool on the web will give you a incorrect view. Webmaster tools is the only reliable source as it is what google deems as relevant backlinks to your domain.

You have to build more backlinks than check it through backlinkwatch SEO tools. https://medium.com/@rankaroo

Website backlinks

IM telling you now that backlink watch will count every link that points to your site, when you log onto your google search console you will notice much fewer links, becuase google filters links and spam tis is a waste of op time.

Thread Information