Thread: Dropshipping companies - what are some of the better that are honest & reliable one

Dropshipping companies - what are some of the better that are honest & reliable one

Hi

I am new to the world of drop shipping and would like a straightforward and simple method of operating one. I am hoping to sell on Amazon.

I would like to ask you if you know of any good and reliable drop shippers who will provide various incentives such as a website to sell products from, (I have been told that some do)

I am looking for a drop shipping company that will provide me with an automated selling system.

Also I would like to deal with a drop shipper that does not charge a fee.

A drop Shipper that all returns and is not charge a fee to do that or if he does a very minimal one.

I would also add that I live in Canada and do not have any kind of merchant account but I do have a PayPal account - would a PayPal account be enough to operate a drop shipping business ? Or do I need any kind of account at all ?.

I do expect to be involved in the work but I am trying/hoping to find a method & Co. so that eventually work on my part will minimized but I do NOT expect it to be a eliminated, (of course though that would be a nice - ).

Thank you Craig

Hi,

Probably the best one is AliExpress.com

Free to join and cheap prices, so you can tack on 60% margins quite comfortably.

TIP: Always use ePacket shipping so you get a tracking number.

Thread Information