Thread: Ecommerce platform

Ecommerce platform

Hi.I can help you to develop an online store on my own platform.It has also a lot of advantages.
    If you want,reply or write a PM

what is your platform? any link or information about your platform would be helpful because i am looking for someone to develop an online store for me. thanks in advance

"Username" T. - Always Preferred
    **Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Hi.It is NopCommerce, it is not really my platform but i had customised it.
    I can help you develop an online store if you want.

[QUOTE=FinRestore;57705]what is your platform? any link or information about your platform would be helpful because i am looking for someone to develop an online store for me. thanks in advance

If you wanna build an online store you can reach us @ sales@egrovesys.com

Hi,
    Now that's easy to create and launch your own ecommerce website for electronics with ready made scripts available
    Multi Vendor-
    Launch your very own Multi Vendor Ecommerce Platform to eliminate your competition. Laravel Ecommerce- Multi Vendor Marketplace Script provides 100% customizable open source script with incredible features and also native android and iOS mobile app . Setup your multi vendor store within a short time and with best features Quick Buy, Secure Payment Methods, Multi Store Management, Order Tracking, Return Merchandise Authorization etc
    Main features-Unlimited Product/Merchants, Flexible Revenue Models, Coupon Code, Wallet, One Page Checkout, Cross Selling, Product Sold Count, Offer Deals, Product Comparison, Store Wise Shopping, Multi-Level Categories, Categorized Search, shipping and return management, bulk product uploading And Much More
    *This script supports for multiple vendor as well as single vendor platform.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start your own multi vendor marketplace today with LARAVEL ECOMMERCE – multi vendor marketplace script! Get benefited with 100% source code and best technical support. Gather vivid shoppers and showcase your urge in e-commence using Laravel Ecommerce- Multi Vendor script. Gain retailers, provide user friendly shopping cart system and take your business to the next level using our Multi Vendor Shopping Cart Script.
    Main features-Unlimited Product/Merchants, Flexible Revenue Models, Coupon Code, Wallet, One Page Checkout, Cross Selling, Product Sold Count, Offer Deals, Product Comparison, Store Wise Shopping, Multi-Level Categories, Categorized Search, shipping and return management, bulk product uploading And Much More
    Single vendor
    Start your own online store today with LARAVEL ECOMMERCE – single vendor shopping cart script! Get benefited with 100% source code and best technical support. Gather vivid shoppers and showcase your urge in e-commence using Laravel Ecommerce- Single vendor script. Gain users, provide user friendly shopping cart system and take your business to the next level using our single Vendor Shopping Cart Software.
    Main features-Unlimited Product, Coupon Code, Wallet, One Page Checkout, Cross Selling, Product Sold Count, Offer Deals, Product Comparison, Multi-Level Categories, Categorized Search, shipping and return management, bulk product uploading And Much More
    Online food shopping -
    Are you looking for food ordering business which connects all the restaurants and foodies out there via handhelds or the web? Shopurfood online food and delivery script is the perfect choice to start an online food ordering platform.Shopurfood adopts proven business models of current leading brands like just eat clone script,foodpanda clone script, grubhub clone script,eat24 clone script,zomato clone script,swiggy clone script,seamless clone script etc. This food ordering script mainly focus on restaurant management, orders, menu, customers and delivery to generate additional demands in your sales.

Main Features
    Table Booking,rating and reviews, Customer Verification through OTP, Delivery Tracking, Pre-Order, Choice/Add-on, Revenue Models and much more

Why would anybody need this, you can literally let woocommerce guide you through step by step on your website o how to set up a store. If you are talking about tweaks in terms of a better conversion rate for your website and you have marketing experience that could be a different case. I dont know why one would move away from established frameworks that charge nothing and that hacveben around for years tweaking their code for better performance user experience and security, do you honetly think that your own platform would be better?

Hi,
    If you are looking to develop online ecommerce store,i would personally suggest you to try "Multi vendor shopping cart " platform. with it's open source technology framework,you can easily make changes as per your changing business needs. It has so many essential ecommerce features to set up Powerful online ecommerce platform.

Thanks for sharing this...

It is a software technology solution that allows you to build storefronts (a storefront is any customer or business facing proposition relating to the selling of products and services) eCommerce Platform Website In-Store Facebook store Mobile app Call Centre.
    Business to Business (B2B), Business to Customer (B2C), Customer to Customer (C2C), Customer to Business (C2B).

Thread Information