Thread: Check It Out Please!

Check It Out Please!

hi all! Recently launched my new idea apparel company. Please check it out and let me know what you think. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Interested in learning more insight to the most obvious things- Layout, design, flow, appeal ect, but more importantly is what I'm selling easily understandable and is the information/education provided good enough? if anyone is interested in purchasing and testing the checkout process for me please use promocode NNFRAMILY for 15% off. Thanks guys!
    site- noneklace.com

Nice site... As a guy that used to do a lot of photography, the one thing that stood out the most "in a bad way" were the brick walls the girls are standing in front of.

The girl in the black shirt and wearing sunglasses is either blinking or stoned as heck...neither of which is good. LOL

hah thank you. i will be implementing company wide drug tests lol. why is the brick walls a bad thing? it shows depth and a adds as a cool background. its boring if its just a white background and if its too busy it takes away from the product.

The site looks good. Easy to use, nothing that stands out as bad. Best of luck to you.

Nice and convenient website. Well done!

Nice site and loads quickly. and a nice and thoughtful name. well done

Such a cool website here, thanks for sharing! How did you make it, by the way? I am going to build my website soon too and I am using some themes for MotoCMS website builder from https://*************************/moto...-templates.php Have you ever tried this method? It is very easy and convenient

COOL, good looking site... good luck!

In terms of user experience, this site are performing great. I found it easy to follow and navigate to where I want. This is an important thing with a e-commerce site. The layout is quite modern. Well done bro.

Very Nice I Like it, I will be try similar type of template.

Thread Information