dcsimg
Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: SEO or Direct Mail: Which works best for you!

I think both have own importance, Both are very important for online business.

me too i think both

I would still pay attention to the design of the site in order to increase the attractiveness. These are beautiful cliparts, backgrounds, overlays, vector graphics, themes. If you work on all this, then traffic will increase

in my work I use a different software often looking for it on the network. The last thing I liked Stock Photography bundle https://masterbundles.com/downloads/...k-photography/

According to my experience SEO is the best process than direct mail. If you keep your business, SEO will be helpful for you. SEO is a long time process where you can reach your business more easily at work time. In this process, you promote your brand through the promotional blog, article, video, pdf, etc, from which more people aware of your business. While in direct mail, you can tell a few people through mail thru your business. So SEO is the best than direct mail.

Email marketing is better than SEO because it works easily and very fast.
    Last edited by linneasandel; 07-08-2019 at 02:32 AM.

Customers do their search. Thatís one of the biggest advantages of the SEO over direct mail.

In real-estate business, direct mail strategy works well but you can also use SEO for better exposure. Using online marketing, you can reach to more people hence your chances of getting prospects increases. SEO is a long term process but once you did it perfectly, you will start seeing amazing results.

Thread Information