Thread: This will increase your sales by 30%

Cool This will increase your sales by 30%

Hi guys!
    I want to share something I discovered recently that I hope some of you will find useful.
    The thing is, there are over 400,000 shopify stores right now, but only about 5% of them are doing this properly.
    And it's strange, because doing this can easily increase a store's revenues by 20-30% IN THE FIRST MONTH!
    If your store does 50k a month, you can set this up and running and after just a month your store will do 70k monthly.
    Crazy!
    But what's more, it's absolutely free for your business! Because what you focus on with this method is not on buying new leads, which is expensive, but on making your current customers buy more, which is free!
    Most shopify store owners aren't doing this and are losing A LOT of money!
    It's email marketing.
    All you do is hook an autoresponder up to your store and send a couple emails weekly, and the results you get from this are HUGE!
    You literally just offer people who have already bought from you more stuff, and they will gladly take it because they trust in you and your products' quality.
    Once again, it can easily increase your store's earnings by 20-30% in a month, after just a few hours of set up work.
    You can find a lot of articles and courses on email marketing online so don't miss out on this.
    Good luck!

Oh, how already got these mailings by mail from the store in which 10 years ago I bought something. Your method does not work, it does not work. It does not cause sales, and irritation among buyers.

Thread Information