Thread: Bing SEO?

Question Bing SEO?

Hi,

How can we promote the website in Bing search engine. We have ranked the keywords in Google but unable to do in Bing. Please share your suggestion with us...

To be honest, I don't even mess with Bing when it comes to my own business Favor Home Solutions because 98% of customers use Google instead.

Bing's ranking algorithm is a whole lot simpler than Google's ... you will normally find that if you can get ranked in Google, then Bing and Yahoo will eventually catch up.

So after another couple months, you should see that you are starting to rank well in Bing and Yahoo as well. If not, create a couple of backlinks to your site using exact match anchor text. Just don't ever-do it as this could trip Google's Penguin algorithm and hurt your rankings in Google.

Bing is the latest name for Microsoft's Search Engine, previously called Windows Live Search & MSN Search. Bing brands itself as a "Decision Engine", aiming to present results with more real-world content than just finding text on a page. Bing also powers Yahoo's Search, which coupled with Bing, serves 32.6% of US internet searchers.

Yea bing has taken over yahoo, My first question to you would be how are you checking your website ranking , generally if youre good on google you will be good on bing , the problem comes that bing has a few specific things it takes into acount for example depending on how you check results , google will give me local organic results , well at least for my country, while as bing sometimes will pull results from all over the world depending on how you check you ranking.

Bing i know places a more emphasis on social media signals and is also more leanient to keywords usage where as google will start dropping your rank if you over use keywords. Here in a article -https://digital360.com.au/resources/seo-for-bing-vs-seo-for-google- that might get you started, btw i would never sacrifice my google seo for bing .

SEO strategy are same for all search engine...Google, Bong , yahoo, Ask etc.

Do you read threads ? Follow the article and you will see there are differences please dont misinform users

You can do link building for bing search engine.

Google has its own algorithm and bing has its own so once a website is optimised for Google it gets more visits as Google is the biggest search engines.

I didn't try to do SEO in bing search engine. So no idea about that.

Well all you would really need to do is submit a sitemap to bing, even if you dont if you are doing well with google bing will pick you up anyway. Google has a much stricter control over websites than bing so if your site is optimised nicely on google , you will be doing well on bing.

Thread Information