Thread: I need some help and advice please

Hybrid View

I need some help and advice please

Hi everyone!

I'm in desperate need of some help and advice and was wondering if anyone here could help me.

I've heard about virtual assistants and how affordable they are, but I've only been able to find them in the Philippines and in India. I believe that the difference in times zones might be a little bit of a conflict with things that I'll be needing here in the US. I also have some questions and concerns on how this may work out.

My question is has anyone ever used one and if so, where can I find one based here in the US?
    Also... if anyone has used one, how has you experience been and is it reliable?

Thank you all for your time and help.

When I google-> virtual assistants usa

I see many that are located in the USA.
    You might also consider finding a local "senior" citizen. There are tons of them out there that will work for pennies on the dollar. (almost)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    When I google-> virtual assistants usa

I see many that are located in the USA.
    You might also consider finding a local "senior" citizen. There are tons of them out there that will work for pennies on the dollar. (almost)
    Thank you so much Steve! You have been most helpful

Hi, Maxine! You can find US based VAs by checking Craigslist Jobs or though Upwork. However, I've decided to go with a VA that's based in the Philippines due to the difficulty of the task I have for them, not a lot of US based VAs would take such workloads for the price I can afford to pay them. Good luck!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by PaulineGreening View Post
    Hi, Maxine! You can find US based VAs by checking Craigslist Jobs or though Upwork. However, I've decided to go with a VA that's based in the Philippines due to the difficulty of the task I have for them, not a lot of US based VAs would take such workloads for the price I can afford to pay them. Good luck!
    Thank you so much for your response Pauline

You are most welcome, Maxine! I agree with Sally, the timezone shouldn't affect how the VA would do their job. I've had VAs that are very professional that are from the Philippines. That's why other than the affordable rate, I prefer them because they simply do the tasks better. (In my perpective)

To my mind, time zone is not the main point. I am sure they have a way out for you, they can work night shifts etc. However in terms of budget, they will be more affordable than VA in the USA

very helpful information i will share it to others,

If it is time zone that you are worried about, I have been using a VA for the past 3 months now he is based in Mexico and our times zones are the same. You should check them out virtualassistants.today/. The best thing about it is that you don't need to purchase first, they give you a free trial of three hours, pretty cool.

Thread Information