Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Linkedin

Linkedin

Hello

do you think Linkedin really effective for marketing?
    i think it's more like people's network for jobs not for marketing.

what do you think?
    do you use it to market your site?

Yes, I think Linkedin really effective for marketing.
    Because we can contact with various professional parson.
    I have used it to marketing.

I don't use it but I can see its potential in some scenarios. The target audience is pretty specific so not sure if I would use it for sales campaign.

If somebody tried to "market" me anything on LinkedIn, it would stick out like a sore thumb. I wouldn't waste time reading the sales message.

We can target to only interested clients through linkedin professional networking website.

Linkedin might not be the most effective marketing tool rather as Izzonet mentioned it more useful in networking jobs.
    To make linkedin a more useful marketing tool one must come up with status updates on a regular basis, be more active in answering peoples questions under linkedin answers and join groups wherein you can provide information about your company.

It is very effective for marketing. Spend some time identifying the top groups in your field, and join them. Observe and get a feel for the kinds of conversations that work well there.

LinkedIn's concept is good for networking, finding JV partners, etc. As far as a direct marketing tool, I haven't found it to work for me.

LinkedIn is a professional network, I think people on LinkedIn are more interested in building their professional network. The professionals do not bother about the ads published on the LinkedIn and spam messages are directly ignored.

What ever you niche is..You just need to star adding Marketing VP, CEO, Director and coordinators on you linkedin network, They often post regarding work to outsource...that's it..more contact's you have more business leads you will have..

--------------

True
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettRko View Post
    LinkedIn's concept is good for networking, finding JV partners, etc. As far as a direct marketing tool, I haven't found it to work for me.

To generate linkedin an increasingly useful advertising and marketing tool just one must come up with status updates all the time, be more active inside answering parents questions within linkedin answers and enroll in groups wherein you are able to provide details about your organization and business product along with prices.

I have done once when my client ask me to search for some professionals related to biotechnology because they wanted to contact those person to ask proposals and market their products.

It is effective if you know how to use your LinkedIn. Connect to people with same niche as yours.

LinkedIn is better for seeking/offering job opportunities than products, but I've encountered companies using it for social marketing (not me though).

that depends on how you interact with the business owners on linkedin but Yes majority of the results is that it is very effective for any marketing campaign.

Thread Information