dcsimg

Thread: Guest Blogging/Posting?

Guest Blogging/Posting?

Currently I've heard that people gradually change their strategy to guest blogging/planning quite a lot (much, much more than in the past). My friends also said that it is effective and easy to use, and so I take a bit research about it. Basically I understand it as asking an site owner to publish my own article on his site, including links to my ranking page/site. Of course there will be a deal with that site owner but it will depend on different situations. Thing is, I don't think it is that "easy" like my friends said: "just sendind mail asking for tons of site owners and you will eventually get several deals". I don't know how particular he did it but there must be some sort of plan to it, or it's just he has tons of people working on sending mails.
    What do you think? Is it easy? Is it effective?

No its not easy to send hundreds of email asking for links. Many of them dosn't even reply to your emails, and those who does ask for money for trading a link, which is sometimes not in budget. However, if you do get some related links from some high DA websites, that doesn't make any drastic effect to website ranking that you were expecting it would make. So choose websites wisely when you are doing it, cause it takes muck time to get some beneficial responses.

If you want to do guest blogging then you will have to write a unique and engaging post wherein you will have understood that the post should informative and also covering the flow of the website like previous information and content. Make sure that you are not promoting your website in that content make it simple and informative

220 West Parkway, Unit 8A, Pompton Plains, New Jersey 07444
    Guest Blogging is a method used by bloggers to increase blog traffic where bloggers write posts to be published on other bloggers blogs. Guest blogging can work in one of two ways:

* You write a post to appear on another person's blog.
    * Another person writes a post to appear on your blog.

Guest Posting is most popular SEO link-building techniques to improve your site backlinks.

Guest posting is the one of the top content marketing techniques which give top most priority by Search engines for ranking any website.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaden Taylor View Post
    Guest posting is the one of the top content marketing techniques which give top most priority by Search engines for ranking any website.

Ok, Got It, But I want to know that paid guest blogging is ideal way or not ?

Thread Information