Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am here to know about the modern advertising techniques.
I own a furniture store. The sales had been doing well. But lately, I have started noticing a dip in the sales. I think it is mainly due to high competition. There are many other furniture stores that have come up recently and it is all in the same area. So the sales get split.

So I thought it would be good if I put up some offers and do advertising. That will attract the customers and will help to increase my sales. I was looking for some fresh ideas and read about guerrilla marketing services in New York. Guerrilla marketing, also known as street advertising, is a low-cost marketing technique to attract the consumers. And this can be done in a number of ways like indoor advertising, mobile vehicle advertising, wild posting and so on.

I am not sure which one would be the best and effective for my furniture store. Has anyone tried this? Was it successful? I am looking forward to your replies on this. Thanks.