Thread: Marketing for my furniture store

Marketing for my furniture store

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am here to know about the modern advertising techniques.
    I own a furniture store. The sales had been doing well. But lately, I have started noticing a dip in the sales. I think it is mainly due to high competition. There are many other furniture stores that have come up recently and it is all in the same area. So the sales get split.

So I thought it would be good if I put up some offers and do advertising. That will attract the customers and will help to increase my sales. I was looking for some fresh ideas and read about guerrilla marketing services in New York. Guerrilla marketing, also known as street advertising, is a low-cost marketing technique to attract the consumers. And this can be done in a number of ways like indoor advertising, mobile vehicle advertising, wild posting and so on.

I am not sure which one would be the best and effective for my furniture store. Has anyone tried this? Was it successful? I am looking forward to your replies on this. Thanks.

From looking at Guerrilla's web site - it looks like it's geared towards "impulse" buying...aka Come Dine in Our Restaurant. Most people looking for furniture probably spend time doing research etc...

As you should already know - anyone that walks into your store is a potential customer... Don't let them walk out without buying something. Offer a special unadvertised discount or free delivery.

Do you have a website? If no, it is important to have one as nowadays almost all people use Internet in order to find something. If yes, you can do marketing for your website. There are many ways of online promotion, and unfortunately I'm not an expert, but I know it is possible to start with using social media. I hope it helps!

What about social websites profiles? like the facebook page or Instagram?

Thread Information