Which Social media channel is best for marketing ?

Thread: Which Social media channel is best for marketing ?

Unhappy Which Social media channel is best for marketing ?

Hey Friends
    i am running Streatham minicabs Business in london Could you tell me Which is the best social media channel for this purpose,

220 West Parkway, Unit 8A, Pompton Plains, New Jersey 07444
    For me, it is Facebook, because it is a very popular Social Networking Site, I think is more dependent upon you comfortably toward any social networking site because you need to select one where you have more friends & followers after all, it is a place to get interacted with people & you should use where you have more interesting people to you.

Hey there,

Facebook sure is good. Both paid and non paid promotions can do wonders. I'm sure nothing else works like Facebook does. Best wishes for your business.

new strategies frequently rotate around the Internet; organizations utilize web-based social networking tools and online promotion battles to grow their gathering of people. Organizations can create website pages or web journals that give updated data on their products or services.
    Approaches to generating leads are Content Marketing, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Direct Mailing.
    Be that as it may, these are a bit tedious, rather you can get leads through the business tools some of which are particular. These tools are as follows, LeadLake and Leadforensics.

Facebook and linkedin. You can not do social media marketing without these two!

Thread Information