Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last>>

Thread: Which Social media channel is best for marketing ?

Hybrid View

Unhappy Which Social media channel is best for marketing ?

Hey Friends
    i am running Streatham minicabs Business in london Could you tell me Which is the best social media channel for this purpose,

For me, it is Facebook, because it is a very popular Social Networking Site, I think is more dependent upon you comfortably toward any social networking site because you need to select one where you have more friends & followers after all, it is a place to get interacted with people & you should use where you have more interesting people to you.

Hey there,

Facebook sure is good. Both paid and non paid promotions can do wonders. I'm sure nothing else works like Facebook does. Best wishes for your business.

new strategies frequently rotate around the Internet; organizations utilize web-based social networking tools and online promotion battles to grow their gathering of people. Organizations can create website pages or web journals that give updated data on their products or services.
    Approaches to generating leads are Content Marketing, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Direct Mailing.
    Be that as it may, these are a bit tedious, rather you can get leads through the business tools some of which are particular. These tools are as follows, LeadLake and Leadforensics.

Facebook and linkedin. You can not do social media marketing without these two!

Increase lead generation and customer engagement with email marketing. According to a recent survey conducted, email is the most effective digital marketing tactic, the one that delivers the best ROI and the least difficult to execute. Start a customer newsletter that offers timely information about the business, special promotions or an inside look at the company. This helps build a community with your customers, and it keeps your product and business on their minds. There are some Email Marketing tools which can help you get quality list such as LeadLake and Mailchimp.

I think Facebook is best. It is the biggest social network on the web, both in terms of name recognition and total number of users. Other social media which are good for marketing are Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube. LinkedIn is good for business marketing.

Facebook and linkedin. You can not do social media marketing without these two!

The first priority goes to Facebook as it gives a chance for the user to go for paid service along with the free promotions. We can even consider Twitter & linkedin as they do their best in promoting our content to the best.

Do your best with these
    All the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W6Jz44L1wU

I think this can be a useful thing

I've recently built a website by means of one of the management construction company wordpress templates and I have understood that I'm clueless about marketing. I heard that using of social media can be useful as it helps to get more free traffic and attract new customers. I'm going to start with Facebook and LinkedIn. Thanks for sharing such a useful information and links, guys!

Facebook is the best social Media channel for marketing any business.

It depends on which platform will give you the aspects you’re looking for with right audience and will help to meet your marketing goals. Decide, what types of content work best with your band since different types of content work better with typical social media platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceArifova View Post
    Hey Friends
    i am running Streatham minicabs Business in london Could you tell me Which is the best social media channel for this purpose,
    You need to think about your business demographic. Think about your future customers and do a research where they are active. You need to have a presence on those channels where your future clients are hanging out. For B2C business Facebook and Instagram are the best Social Media websites. Linkedin is good for B2B. Twitter can be fit in both. But you need to choose carefully and include only those channels where you can spend time to promote your business.

thank you for sharing the info

Thread Information