Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: SEO or Direct Mail: Which works best for you!

SEO or Direct Mail: Which works best for you!

Hey everyone! This is my first thread, and I'm pretty stoked about joining the forum!

So questions for all you small business owners: what works best for you. SEO with your website or a direct mailing campaign?

So I am in real estate, and I have my own website. I have been investing tons of time and effort into getting it to rank on Google. But I'm starting to wonder if I should just turn to direct mail campaigns instead.

I don't know. What do you guys do? SEO for website or direct mail? I look forward to your responses!

Hi FHSBlogs,
    Mostly people prefer SEO. SEO will take time but it will create a long time result. On the other hand, direct mailing works in short term. But it all depends on your type of business. For example, if you are launching new products or you are new in market, so you will need to do offline marketing (direct mailing) to create customers.

Mostly people prefer SEO. SEO will take time but it will create a long time result. On the other hand, direct mailing works in short term.

Both are great ways, but it also depends on the business you are into. You can choice accordingly, both are remarkable ways for business. There are also some Lead Generation tools which you can take help of, such as LeadLake and Unomy.

I think most people prefer SEO and I am one of them. However, I think that direct mails should be also part of the marketing to some extent.

I think SEO is what works better for people

I feel like you have to incorporate both ways and it will make your page very successful! Generally, it depends on so many things, target market, the essence of business, country, etc.

For Initially purpose you should should use Email but with email marketing you should also start work on SEO because if you want to do long term business so SEO is main think to cover market.

Both are effective for your business in different way. You should follow all techniques to promote your business.

They are different approaches and you should integrate them both, but SEO when applied correctly, can be a great source of clients and sales, because organic traffic is highly relevant when you choose the right keywords.

Hi there! I like emails a lot, and they work perfectly for me, I have to say. I would also like to recommend you to use those tools from https://reply.io#1 for boosting and automating your sales. There are some nice things for you email campaign as well which will be really helpful for sure. Good luck with your business, hope I was helpful here
    Last edited by jcage; 05-31-2018 at 05:28 AM.

For me, SEO is better. I have lots of traffic and leads from this channel. such as this page: https://blog.magestore.com/online-to-offline

Both work very well, depending on how you work with them. For example, if you do email marketing, you don't want your letters to end up in the spam box. You could read tips on how to avoid it here. And be sure to google form some SEO techniques, like tags, no-follows etc.

SEO Is Best Process

Both are great, and I like combining them. But as for email marketing, I recommend you to try some templates and template builder from https://stripo.email/templates/brand/mailchimp/ I think you wil find them interesting and helpful to you, and they will work nicely for your business. Good luck with it
    Last edited by jcage; 08-20-2018 at 06:00 AM.

Thread Information