Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last>>

Thread: how to make money online

how to make money online

Hello friends. I really need online jobs . i am good in maths and wondering online jobs from long period of time . Hope you all will help me in searching of it . send me the link for my further study and sent it fast.

This is such a common question, Which I mostly find out any where ! Well There are various ways to make online money but Howo to make money you prefer that all depends on you! Most of People make money by Blogging & Blogging is one of the best easiest way to make money online By Google.

There are so many answers to this question, I don't know where to begin. I can tell you this, though. If what you do online doesn't add value in some way, you aren't likely to earn much. That means that anything spammy or fly-by-night is not likely to be a good earnings vehicle nor will it last. That's because people aren't willing to pay for low value actions as they return very few or low grade leads/results, etc. If it turns out to be destructive, the search engines will ban it.

Therefore, if you wish to earn a living online, you should be prepared for it take some time as you learn and build things up. All the worthwhile online endeavors have taken time.
    Warm Regards,

Denise

I think you can go for blogging and from there go for Google adsense. you can earn well from there. all you need to do is it think upon a subject of your blog, it can be cooking blog, jobs blog or any other good idea. Although Google's rules are bit strict now they do not give you adsense so easily but you can give it a try.

My Opinion is Google Adsense is Best Way to Make Money in Online.

Quote Originally Posted by freeman View Post
    Hello friends. I really need online jobs . i am good in maths and wondering online jobs from long period of time . Hope you all will help me in searching of it . send me the link for my further study and sent it fast.
    Hi
    I think the best places to look for online jobs are
    1) Odesk
    2) freelancer
    3) Elance
    These are the sites that offers many hourly, weekly and monthly projects on begginer, intermediate and professional level. So, I think you will definitely find a job there.

Lots of Ways for earning online money.
    1-Web Development
    2-Web Designing
    3-SEO
    4-Adsense
    5-Click bank
    6-Content Writing

There are unlimited ways to earn money online, which things interest you more decide first.

There are so many ways to earn money online, you can be article writer, Click bank or even with internet marketing you can earn money very easily.

In these days making money online is a wish of every person. I think the best way is to make a website like a blog or a discussion forum and spread your knowledge online. Display ads on your site and get paid.

Try affiliate marketing. It is not easy, but yeah the returns are really good. Also, to be on a safer end, try becoming a blogger. As content is the main factor for any website to come up the hierarchy, make companies and webmasters are targeting upcoming writers, to have something good written about them and have it spread in the network of the writer.

Google AdSense, Amazone or good to make online money

By working as a freelancer

Here are some my ideas help you make money online at home
    Blogging
    If you're a passionate closet writer who wants to be published but can't find a way to do so, make each keystroke your way to wealth by penning your own blog. Starting a blog doesn't require extensive technical skills but it's important that you have expertise in the field you are writing on. This will attract visitors to your site. Building a large following will enable you to earn profit by luring advertisers, writing paid reviews or getting commissions for promoting other people's products.
    Affilliate/Reseller
    For those who have the knack of selling, one of the best ways to make money online is to become an affiliate/reseller. An affiliate is a person who gets a commission for selling every product that he promotes, whether on his Website or through any other avenue such as eBay. You don't have to own the product. You only need to sign up for an affiliate program with a company and start selling its products under your referral link. Firms such as Commission Junction or Click Bank have a large pool of products.
    Buying/Selling domains
    Buying and selling domain names is another way to make money from home and requires very little investment or time. You can buy domains at their registration prices or even cheaper and trade them at a profit. However, always research on sites such as sedo.co.uk, afternic.com, ebay.com or other domain auction sites to get an estimate of the hottest selling names. The best way to find good ones is to use terminated domain lists, which contain several expired names that are back in the pool.
    And finally, You Tube
    If there's a dramatic performer hidden inside you who craves applause and adulation, upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a filmmaker, musician or comedian who wants a wider audience. Your earnings will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. Sites such as Flixya and Mediaflix can be helpful in this regard.

I agree with this. I know people who use these site for online jobs.

Thread Information