Page 2 of 4 1234 Last>>

Thread: Starting an ecommerce store, which platform to choose?

I personally have always liked BigCommerce for its versatility, advanced storefront options, and strong SEO support. It's perfect for startups and small businesses who also want to experiment with SEO.

Hi,
    Now that's easy to create and launch your own online store with ready made scripts available.
    Multi Vendor-
    Launch your very own Multi Vendor Ecommerce Platform to eliminate your competition. Laravel Ecommerce- Multi Vendor Marketplace Script provides 100% customizable open source script with incredible features and also native android and iOS mobile app . Setup your multi vendor store within a short time and with best features Quick Buy, Secure Payment Methods, Multi Store Management, Order Tracking, Return Merchandise Authorization etc
    Main features-Unlimited Product/Merchants, Flexible Revenue Models, Coupon Code, Wallet, One Page Checkout, Cross Selling, Product Sold Count, Offer Deals, Product Comparison, Store Wise Shopping, Multi-Level Categories, Categorized Search, shipping and return management, bulk product uploading And Much More
    *This script supports for multiple vendor as well as single vendor platform.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start your own multi vendor marketplace today with LARAVEL ECOMMERCE – multi vendor marketplace script! Get benefited with 100% source code and best technical support. Gather vivid shoppers and showcase your urge in e-commence using Laravel Ecommerce- Multi Vendor script. Gain retailers, provide user friendly shopping cart system and take your business to the next level using our Multi Vendor Shopping Cart Script.
    Main features-Unlimited Product/Merchants, Flexible Revenue Models, Coupon Code, Wallet, One Page Checkout, Cross Selling, Product Sold Count, Offer Deals, Product Comparison, Store Wise Shopping, Multi-Level Categories, Categorized Search, shipping and return management, bulk product uploading And Much More
    *This script supports for multiple vendor as well as single vendor platform.

Quote Originally Posted by riders View Post
    I am starting an online store for selling electronic items, like mobile and computer accessories. My store will contain around 200 products. Should I go with magento or Woocommerce? I have selected these two platforms because of community and customization options. However, Magento is not that easy to setup. WooCommerce is easy to setup but I have heard it has performance issues.
    I feel like if you are just starting off, then WooCommerce is the best choice for you. Just make sure to select a good hosting provider (IMHO, I like DreamHost a lot) and that's all. Nonetheless, if you are looking for something even easier to manage, then you should check out Shopify, it cannot get easier than that.

Are you will to start an ecommerce store ., Fantacy is the best platform to choose for your online business.

Checklist for starting your own e-commerce platform
    - User Experience

- Online payment

- Store integrations

- Store discoverability

How to choose a perfect readymade script?
    A readymade script is like templates which can be used as ‘plug and play’. We can customize the script according to our needs. It’s one of the best cost-effective ways to build an e-commerce platform with less effort and time. Since readymade script doesn’t require additional development, it can be launched directly.

For the people those who are planning to launch an e-commerce website like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay etc. Laravel Ecommerce is one of the best e-commerce platforms which available in the market.

Laravel Ecommerce Multi-Vendor marketplace script is a ready-to-go solution which will help you to build ecommerce websites within few minutes. This readymade e-commerce software can be used to build your own e-commerce platform like eBay, Etsy, Amazon, *******, etc

Magento or WooCommerce both are the good platforms as an option because lots of good e-commerce service providers are there to help you to enhance your online store like V Group Inc., Archwings, perceptions systems etc.

I would suggest PHP, Since PHP has got many frameworks under their hood. To help you get a better overview on various PHP platform that may suit your website.

I think you go with Shopify and use Shopify booster theme

There are lots of platforms available for e-commerce business. All has their own pros and cons. Magento and woocommerce are rates above all existing solutions but they are a bit complex for a new business.

Shopify on the other hand provide an easy to use solution for setting up an online store. If you want to focus more on marketing and other related stuffs without bothering about store implementation then you should choose Shopify.

If you can't choose a platform for you, I think you will find the article from https://theappsolutions.com/blog/dev...erce-platform/ helpful. There is some really nice and helpful information about different eCommerce platforms and how to choose the most appropriate for you. Good luck with it, hope you will find it interesting
    Last edited by jcage; 08-29-2018 at 08:27 AM.

Shopify is one of the best platform to have for selling goods online. Although Woocommerce and Magento are also good but Shopify is easier to use for a new business setup. Shopify provides lots of customization and apps are available for almost everything. you can use it even if you are not good in programming and designing. Shopify is the way to go.

It is all upon you, bcoz it is u who know all aspects of your business.Both woocommerce and magento have all their own cons and prons. The main i thing i want to tell you that you are going in ri8 direction by my making your store online. Being a market analyst i can tell you the you are opening the gates of opportunities. Aftre setting your online store do some social media promotion of your store. Popularity and easeness of eCommerce help u in reaching to your goals. BUt before going online i suggest you to read some about it. Its legeal aspects and other things. I suggest u to read this report, which improve your knowledge.

Well, I would definitely suggest you choose WooCommerce which is easy to use platform and offer endless customization options. And as for performance issues, it can happen with any website if it is not properly optimized. If you apply optimizations tweaks on WooCommerce like installing a cache plugin, WordPress CDN,optimize database, etc.

Choosing the right e commerce platform has never been easier. I probably recommend going with Shopify first. but only because it provides a transparent experience of how online shopping works for the merchant and the customer

Go with Shopify.

Thread Information