Thread: Business names in Canada

Business names in Canada

Hi all,

I read about the business name search in Ontario. I wish to know more about that. We are planning to start a business in Canada. And we are in search for a good name for our business. Can anyone help us? I would like to hear from the business experts here. Do we follow any rules while selecting a name for our business? If so, what are they? I heard from my friend that there are ways to check if the selected name exists. Planning to use that method too.

We are planning to start our business in the mid of September. The registration procedures are in progress. As I'm new to the business, I would like to get the guidance from the experts and experienced people to make it a success. What all things I need to be careful? I know, it might be a difficult task for us in the beginning stages. But your suggestions and opinions will be a great help.

Hope to get more efficient tactics and strategies for the business. Each and every reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Last day one of my friends told me about the Nuans name search service provided by the Ontario business central. Has anyone used this https://www.ontariobusinesscentral.c...ate-search.asp service? If you have used it, kindly share the reviews so that I can I decide whether to contact them.
    Thank you.

Thread Information