Hey!
I apologize if this is a silly question. I have very little idea about Internet marketing, SEO and all those things. Our company is small auto spare production company. We have been dealing with traditional direct mail marketing for years now. We are having reasonable success, though there isn't any rapid growth during the past few years.
During one of our recent meetings, there was a mention of giving Internet Marketing and SEO a try. It's kind of a trend these days, right? We have a website, but not very high end or anything, but conveys details of our products to the audience. We are trying to learn more about these things, before attempting it. I came across this blog: http://www.troimail.com/blog/direct-...net-marketing/, which gave me a little satisfaction. It says we are doing it right.
Anyway, times are changing, we should be changing too to stay alive in the market.
What do you guys think? Will we see a good change in our results, if we decide to implement Internet Marketing and SEO as our marketing strategies? Do they deliver in a quick time period or are they a long term strategy? Hope someone could tell me more about it.

Thanks!