Thread: Internet Marketing or Traditional Direct Mail?

Internet Marketing or Traditional Direct Mail?

Hey!
    I apologize if this is a silly question. I have very little idea about Internet marketing, SEO and all those things. Our company is small auto spare production company. We have been dealing with traditional direct mail marketing for years now. We are having reasonable success, though there isn't any rapid growth during the past few years.
    During one of our recent meetings, there was a mention of giving Internet Marketing and SEO a try. It's kind of a trend these days, right? We have a website, but not very high end or anything, but conveys details of our products to the audience. We are trying to learn more about these things, before attempting it. I came across this blog: http://www.troimail.com/blog/direct-...net-marketing/, which gave me a little satisfaction. It says we are doing it right.
    Anyway, times are changing, we should be changing too to stay alive in the market.
    What do you guys think? Will we see a good change in our results, if we decide to implement Internet Marketing and SEO as our marketing strategies? Do they deliver in a quick time period or are they a long term strategy? Hope someone could tell me more about it.

Thanks!

Hi,

My name is Mike and I worked for the largest car dealership in the New England region of the Unites States. During my time there I was in charge of direct mail campaigns as well as working with our SEO manager in digital marketing campaigns. The truth of the matter is that they work in conjunction, but SEO (when done right) is the better and more reliable avenue. SEO can provide tangible results that can be tracked and cost nothing but time and commitment. The idea behind marketing to is to get your message out to people and make sure they understand that message. If you direct mail them something, make sure it peaks their interest and whenever they need your product(s), make sure your organic results on the Internet are upper-echelon so they can find your company. The one thing we know about people on the Internet in today's day and age, is that they won't go past the first page of search results in their browser, let alone usually past the first 3-4 results that appear for their keywords.

The best way is to combine Internet Marketing and Traditional Direct Mail. But I recommend you should pay more attention on Internet Marketing.

Thank you guys! So replacing the strategy we are having success with SEO or Internet Marketing isn't the right thing to do, right? As per your advice, we may start doing SEO along with direct mail and see how it goes.

My opinion is Internet Marketing or SEO is the best for lead generation or product sales compare with Email Marketing.

The best way is to combine Internet Marketing and Traditional Direct Mail. But I recommend you should pay more attention on Internet Marketing.

Internet, definitely! By all means, carry on with your mail marketing if you're still having some success with it, but start doing some SEO as well. It's incredibly valuable, when done well, because it leads to longer term benefits. Unlike mail marketing - where you have to keep paying for letters/flyers/etc. to be printed and posted - having a well-optimised site means you'll gradually accrue traffic. How do people usually find your website at the moment, through your traditional marketing methods or Google? Also, how highly do you rank on Google right now?

My opinion is Internet Marketing or SEO is the best for lead generation or product sales compare with Email Marketing.

The best way is to combine Internet Marketing and Traditional Direct Mail.

The combination of Internet Marketing and SEO is the best to generate sales leads.

Nowadays Digital Marketing is best way to increase your business services/products branding. http://bit.ly/2oBqo4o

If your do both Digital marketing as well Traditional Email marketing parallel then it's very beneficial for your business.

Internet Marketing can be a beneficial step for website promotion.

At no doubts, I would prefer to with the latest internet marketing trends and if you wanna still stay back on mailing stuffs, you can update the strategy with the latest email marketing technologies.

Thread Information