Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last>>

Thread: How can I get more traffic on my site

How can I get more traffic on my site

Anyone can suggest me how can I get more traffic on my site.

Hi I'm Gustavo Woltmann, the best way to get more traffic on your site is to advertise and also make use of Social media. You can promote your site in social media to get all your target people. I hope this helps.

you can get more traffic through social channels i am already working on themeforest product

Post on social media. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...it helps in reaching people. If you can make your own banners (yes, I am sort of old school), then that will help to drive even more traffic to your site. Post your banners on social media and people will notice it immediately.

Online marketing is the best way to generate a traffic for you website. Just you can do PPC, SEO Social media marketing, E mail marketing ect...

Getting traffic towards your product and services is the biggest motive of any kind of businesses. Promotion of product or services is one of the greatest way to attract customers towards your services. Focus on target audience, do social sharing, PPC, SEM, SEO, SMO. Means these all are the ways to get traffic towards your site which will increase your sales.

Social media it one of the best way for a new site to get more traffic

There are a lot of ways to drive more traffic to your site:
    - provide interesting and valuable content that aim at your target audience
    - optimise your site and make it friendly-user
    - promote your site on social media channels
    - run display ads

Digital marketing and mobile marketing are the best choices in driving traffics to your sites.

I have a couple resources that I could recommend, however everyone has pretty much covered it.

At first you should optimize your site well. Check if there any onpage issues. Target your homepage with your main business keyword. Then you can do blog posting, guest posting, business listing etc to get top rank in search engines. Last but not least you can do social media promotion to improve your Brand awareness.

I think social media is best or things of get traffic on your site. social sharing, PPC, SEM, SEO, SMO etc, these all are the ways to get traffic towards your site which will be increase your visitors or leads. That leads are helping you to generate your sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Aracome View Post
    Online marketing is the best way to generate a traffic for you website. Just you can do PPC, SEO Social media marketing, E mail marketing ect...
    It is really so! I can recommend you to try some video marketing, for example. It will surely work great. Check out the online video maker from https://www.viosk.com/ It allows to create such promo videos easily. For me business, video marketing is one of the most working marketing techniques, I have to say. So you will surely like it as well

Social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) with ads will give you a boost of traffic while SEO will give you sales lead.

I think the best way to increase traffic is social media promotion. Create a business account with your homepage included in any social media there is. You will see the difference very shortly.
    Good luck!

Thread Information