Hi Everyone!

As you all probably know, the one major barrier with trying to sell on Instagram is the inability to directly link your content with your product pages. At Easytap, we are solving this problem by allowing you to curate the content you want and to add your own custom clickable links. This prevents the friction of a customer having to go to your main e-commerce site and manually search for the item. Getting them to the exact product page results in better conversions. We know Instagram is working on something similar as well, but they have no release date/price yet.

We got some interest from sellers on Reddit (someone already has it running on their Instagram - super exciting!) and wanted to see if there were folks here interested in joining our Beta Test. **One thing I forgot to clarify originally is that, this software will work best if you are ALREADY making sales. We had people sign up that were curious, but don't have anything to sell currently. So they couldn't really benefit yet.

As a thank you for your help, you will receive a 50% discount on any of our product offerings once we launch. To get started, check out (https://www.easytap.io/) and click on the "Get on the beta list" button. You'll get an email with a link to register/authenticate with your Instagram. It takes less than a minute. =D

Best,
Albert @ Easytap

Also, I'm more than happy to answer questions if anyone out there is thinking of creating a an e-commerce or SaaS type business. Still learning everyday, but I can try my best!