Thread: Google Analytics?

Post Google Analytics?

Hi,

Kindly share the value of Google Analytics certification. I am waiting for your good response.

Google Analytics?

Google Analytics is a tremendously powerful tool that can provide valuable insights into how people are discovering, visiting & using your website. However, the sheer quantity of information & reports available can seem overwhelming, so here's a quick guide to the key figures & what they can tell you about your business website.

It is a web analytics service offered by Google that helps tracks and reports website traffic. It is most widely used web analytics service on the internet.

I think you mean the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)? It's value, as far as I can tell, basically lies in the knowledge and skills you learn through the process of taking the test, as well as the proof of your ability that the certificate proves.

I don't know what exactly you want to know with your question but let me tell you my experience about Google Analytic certification. If you go for it, you certainly needs to study it. You can't just skip any module or section if you want to score high means you are gaining knowledge instead of stealing / getting fake certificates.

You will learn about lots of metrics and segments that Google keep improvise in regular interval of time. With the certification, you can only only get proper insight into it but also get a job with it. So its definitely helpful. Do subscribe to their official videos, you will get more information about it.

Cheers
    Steve

Google Analytics is best SEO tools to track the site traffic.

Thread Information