Thread: Label making software

Label making software

Hi everyone!

I am a small business owner who sells a multitude of products (over 500). I sell these products wholesale to stores around the US and Canada.

Each product has a 2" x 1" sticker on the back with its name, product # and barcode. Initially, I used the same barcode for each product and that's what I still do today. Here is an example:

https://imgur.com/a/dMCBZ

Currently, in order to label each product, I print them individually. I created a template in Avery Design Pro 5 back in the day and just modified the product name and number as I went along. I then saved each label as an individual file. When orders came along, I would open each file and print the number I needed. I have a Zebra LP2844 printer but am upgrading to a Zebra GC420d.

I have purchased barcodes for each product now and I'd like to find the easiest way to create each individual label.

I'd also like to keep a similar format to the print on demand, unless there is a better way.

So there you have it, my dilemma! I'm sure I did a piss-poor job of explaining, but I'd love to hear suggestions! Thank you so much for reading through!

Thread Information