Thread: The Best e-Mail Subscription Plugin for Woedpress

Question The Best e-Mail Subscription Plugin for Woedpress

Hi, all! I am looking for a good email subscription plugin for WordPress. Is any of you here using email subscription plugin for WordPress? If any, please share your experience in using it. is it effective to get visitors coming back to your online store? Thank you in advance!

Our email list was our most effective way we were able to promote deals and discounts to our previous customers to get them back. We used a form that integrated with a 3rd party email service. We found with a high volume of emails being sent out we had issues with wordpress bugging out. We also ran into issues with our normal wordpress emails ending up in the spam folder because of our marketing emails. We separated everything out and we've found the most success that way.

Thank you, MCMatt! Thank you for sharing your experience. This is still an issue for me. I'm still looking for such a plugin for my WordPress. How are your normal Wordpress emails ending up in the spam folder of the receivers? Did they really subscribe to your site or you just sending your marketing emails to a mailing list you took from everywhere? I'm not really experienced in email marketing. But, as I know, if the recipient did not subscribe to our site, our email would end up in the spam folder.

Thread Information