Thread: Inventory software (package within package)

Inventory software (package within package)

Hello,

My business is need of a software. Does not have to be incredibly complex. Something simple, user friendly.

This software will ONLY be used to keep track of our inventory(any purchase order building, or accounting is not needed)

The most important thing to know is that all of our packaging will consist of multiple items in one package

for example;

Single ciggarete- (this item consists of 1 cigarette paper, 1 cigarette plastic tube, 1 sticker seal for tube)

Single Pen- (this item consists of 1 pen, 1 cardboard box for pen, 1 gold sticker for pen)

All I would like is a software where I can click on this one item, and it would deduct the following items that are a part of this final produced item.

Thank you so much!!

Inventory software compare leading inventory control systems to find the right solution for your business.

In your case this Inventory Management Tool will work best for you: http://e-bee.com/omni-channel-retail...toryManagement

Its easy to manage, secured & with variant option functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofwarehelp3 View Post
    Hello,

My business is need of a software. Does not have to be incredibly complex. Something simple, user friendly.

This software will ONLY be used to keep track of our inventory(any purchase order building, or accounting is not needed)

The most important thing to know is that all of our packaging will consist of multiple items in one package

for example;

Single ciggarete- (this item consists of 1 cigarette paper, 1 cigarette plastic tube, 1 sticker seal for tube)

Single Pen- (this item consists of 1 pen, 1 cardboard box for pen, 1 gold sticker for pen)

All I would like is a software where I can click on this one item, and it would deduct the following items that are a part of this final produced item.

Thank you so much!!
    Hello,

Basically you are in need of a software that helps you create and sell "bundles". We might be able to help you with that. Kyozou provides all-in-one solution for online sellers with a variety of features. Learn more. Also, here is an eBook with some great tips on how to sell more efficiently on eBay and become a power seller. Let me know what you guys think.

Inventory verification is the confirmation of the existence and the location of capital items in the Capital Inventory Control System.
    100+ depots across the country being verified every month
    Handling more than 1000 stock codes which multiplies in geometric progression when the batch level check is done
    Comprehensive checklist based approach

Get more about ... Inventory Verification & Internal Audit Checklist

What about hiring a developer for creating such software for you? I would like to recommend you to take a look at the article from https://diceus.com/the-best-crm-for-e-commerce/ I am sure that you will find some really interesting info for you there, and you will be happy with the results you will get. Good luck with it, hope I helped
    Last edited by jcage; 07-27-2018 at 08:01 AM.

I am into garment business and since 2 years I have been using Er4u (Easy Retail For You) software for managing my inventory, stocks, billing, accounting, employee management etc. I thing it would be better to go with Er4u. You can get a free demo version to check if it fulfills your need or not.

All the best!.

Thread Information