Thread: Need Second Opinion Of My Website

Need Second Opinion Of My Website

Hi All,

We are redesigning our website & we know we've not done enough yet. Compared to some of my competitors our website is quite plain. I am wanting to keep it professional since, professionals are our target audience. However, I was hoping you might be able to give me some first impression critiques of what you think of the design?
    We are getting pretty decent traffic & inquiries at the moment but would like to go one step further & therefore we are trying to restructure the site. Kindly advice, as to what we are missing on our site or what needs to be corrected from a user, customer point?

I'm looking for things such as:
    - Does it encourage you to keep looking?
    - Is the content clear?
    - Is there too much content?
    - Do I need to make it more colorful and use more pictures?

Please look it over and let us know what needs to be fixed and what catches your eye.
    We can also take any negatives on the chin as we are totally aware it'll help us to improvise us, so please go ahead.

Thanks!

I m assuming that your website is still under process in a way that the index or home page looks completely different in design than the inner pages such as services and blog page, but if they are finalized then you should change them or make them according to the home page color theme. The content is fine and looks great but you have used the mixture of British and American English which is not good, use either American or British.

The description content is simply nice. Everything alright.

Thread Information