Thread: does my website have attractive and simple design? you opinion is very important .

Red face does my website have attractive and simple design? you opinion is very important .

Hello people i invite you to visit my website http://empirearticles.com and tell me what is your opinion about the design responsiveness just give me your opinion about what is wrong or good about my website because your opinion is really important to me and i would be really happy if you liked it .

Thanks in advance,

I think your website is good but very attractive the design and them is very simple..

Thank you , I meant to make it simple because any reader like it simple and loading faster

I like the design but prefer to have more communities and put them in the right hand side.

I really like the layout and general design of the site. Very clean. Looks really good on mobile, though it seemed to load somewhat slow on mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by pekinwebguy View Post
    I really like the layout and general design of the site. Very clean. Looks really good on mobile, though it seemed to load somewhat slow on mobile.
    Didn't check on mobile, is it responsive as well?

Quote Originally Posted by theviewabudhabi View Post
    Didn't check on mobile, is it responsive as well?
    Yes, it is definitely responsive. I just had the sluggishness issue.

It seems that the grid doesn't look so good to me. I think you should have a bit of 'distance' between each article picture presented.

Thread Information